What Are You Playing?

Oburi

All praise Grail
Turkitage said:
Currently playing Record Of Agarest War by Aksys. Really enjoying it, it's like FFT.

I tried playing Record of Agarest War, I found it incredibly difficult and frustrating. I couldn't have put more than 5 or 6 hours into it but man, the upgrading is ridiculous. Did you get the box set Turkitage? with the pillow case and and mousepad? :carcus:

Th3Branded0ne

I'll be back.
Turkitage said:
lol...

You know branded, after that.. play Final Fantasy VI (or known as FF3 in US). It's really good. Terra Branford
5229571450_53c3321407_t.jpg
is so awesome. Now, THAT is my favorite Final Fantasy.

I already have played it, I actually played it on the super nintendo. I was lucky enough to get it from a neighbor who didn't want it.

Dar_Klink

Last Guardian when? - CyberKlink 20XX before dying
IX and VI are my favorites and change places in my top 5 favorite games depending on the day. What now? :badbone:

Truder

"I frown at Griffith's nipples" -Aazealh
man, wish i had a wii right about now :sad:

DKCR was awesome in 2 player co-op. some good laughs it was.
also wouldnt mind playing SSBB too :guts:

turkitage

ターク
Oburi said:
I tried playing Record of Agarest War, I found it incredibly difficult and frustrating. I couldn't have put more than 5 or 6 hours into it but man, the upgrading is ridiculous. Did you get the box set Turkitage? with the pillow case and and mousepad? :carcus:

Nah, I didn't get the collectors edition. I think it would have been too creepy.

Th3Branded0ne said:
I already have played it, I actually played it on the super nintendo. I was lucky enough to get it from a neighbor who didn't want it.

ah, nice.

Eluvei said:
Your favorite Final Fantasy is more "EPIC" than my favorite Final Fantasy, I suppose. Congrats!
my bad.. didn't mean it like that. to each his own!

Aphasia

ALL MYSTERIES MUST BE SOLVED
Going through the Half-Life series for the first time. I watched my friends play it on and off but never really payed attention. But wow, this game is amazing. I just beat Episode 1 and now I'm chugging through 2. I figured I should get on the gravy train so I don't miss out on the next installment.

I'm always late to the party haha. I wait like 5 years to play big games like Bioshock, Oblivion and Halo 3 and everybody looks at me like I'm slow when I proclaim how fun they are.

Also, Super Freaking Crate Box is how you spell addicting.

Aphasia

Walter said:
Oh... *checks watch, then calendar* I think you've got some time :carcus:

Hahah, obligatory half-life 3 duke nukem joke. ; ) At least we have portal 2 to tide us over!

EDIT: Link to super crate box. It's free for windows and mac. You will all succumb to my crate collecting skills now. No really, try it.

http://supercratebox.com/

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Playing Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood. Waiting for Donkey Kong Country Returns (it should arrive today after a week of unexplainable delay). Oh how busy I am!

Aphasia

Aazealh said:
Playing Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood. Waiting for Donkey Kong Country Returns (it should arrive today after a week of unexplainable delay). Oh how busy I am!

DKCR is excellent. Been playing it a lot with my parents and sister. Although it's going really slow because I don't play it without them, and they're not a fan of gaming marathons. Which isn't a bad thing, makes the game last longer. It's great fun if you're going it alone, but more so when two people are going at it (diddy kong's jetpack comes in handy) The level design is quite outstanding and does a good job of capturing the feeling you got playing the old games while bringing something brand new to the table. I haven't found anything I don't like about it, to be honest.

Rhombaad

Video Game Time Traveler
I'm currently playing through World of Warcraft: Cataclysm. The new level designs are really cool (especially the underwater one, Vash'jir) and the dungeons are a lot of fun to play.

Dar_Klink

Minecraft... shut up! It's not like I like it or anything! My friend just bought it for me to play on a server that another friend runs. :farnese:

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Dar Klink said:
Minecraft... shut up! It's not like I like it or anything! My friend just bought it for me to play on a server that another friend runs. :farnese:
You dare speak ill of Minecraft?!

Dar_Klink

Walter said:
No... especially not after I spent the past few days building an infinitely looping minecart highway around my friend's server.

Aphasia

Dar Klink said:
Walter said:

He's just showing his inner Tsundere...That's all. :slan:

Oburi

All praise Grail
Finally got around to playing Uncharted 2: among thieves. Man, this game is deserving of all its praise. I know I'm late on this but better late than never. Easily one of the most impressive and fun games I've played in the last years.

Dar_Klink

Just Cause 2! Picked it up on Steam for cheap and I'm having so much fun parashooting and grapple hooking around.

Aphasia

Ilomilo. Anyone with an xbox should do themselves a favor and buy this. It's one of the more relaxing games I've played, and made me smile more than any other I've played in recent memory.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Aphasia said:
Ilomilo. Anyone with an xbox should do themselves a favor and buy this. It's one of the more relaxing games I've played, and made me smile more than any other I've played in recent memory.
I'm so jealous... I'd like to play that game.

Aphasia

Walter said:
I'm so jealous... I'd like to play that game.
There are rumors about a steam release at some point...you can always hope! (or find a friend with an xbox) Until then, you can watch this video and die from cuteness. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f5J0Rz3M7yA

Xbox seems to get a lot of indie exclusives. I don't really know why. Super Meat Boy, Limbo. Speaking of which, how do you like the PC version of SMB? some of the unlockable characters are hilarious.

Top Bottom