What Are You Playing?

Aphasia

ALL MYSTERIES MUST BE SOLVED
MrSmit said:
I just reinstalled Morrowind with many mods (115 to be exact). This will last me a while.

This game has seen many re-installs on my system too. That's a lot of mods! Are you using texture packs?

Got into Castlevania Harmony of Despair (got it right before it went on freaking sale :mozgus:) and I gotta say it's pretty addicting. I generally bounce between Alucard, Soma, and Shanoa.

Aphasia

Been playing Infinity Blade on the Iphone. Wow. Pretty amazing for a phone. The graphics and frame rate are top notch. I hope they take the concept deeper in the future. More exploration, towns, a deeper story and more enemies would make for an amazing sequel.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
I just bought Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood, and am looking forward to playing through it this summer. These games take me a while, but I love them.

Aphasia said:
Been playing Infinity Blade on the Iphone. Wow. Pretty amazing for a phone. The graphics and frame rate are top notch. I hope they take the concept deeper in the future. More exploration, towns, a deeper story and more enemies would make for an amazing sequel.
What's wrong with the story?

You killed my father... now I kill YOU!

Aphasia

Walter said:

Exactly! Haha.

MrSmit said:
Yea I installed this graphics compilation.
Then I installed many gameplay mods. Texture and mesh replacers don't count towards that number of mods. I just have the number of .esm and .esp files.

Nice man, I've seen some screenshots of it all prettied up, very impressive.

Been playing a lot of mobile games on my iphone4 lately. Dark Nebula is excellent, it's a little physics based game set in a sci-fi world. Pretty challenging on some later levels. Sword & Sorcery EP, Feed me oil, Infinity blade and Espgaluda are awesome too. I'm impressed by the quality of some of these titles. Sorcery made me laugh out loud a few times. Logfella is awesome.

Edit: Wanted to add Jet car stunts to that list. Really fun. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JD3HezVwWIo

Th3Branded0ne

I'll be back.
Played my third time on Mass Effect last week, since my second was erased by mistake half way into it. So I ended up with this.
me1au.jpg

Dar_Klink

Last Guardian when? - CyberKlink 20XX before dying
Turkitage said:
yeah, mmos... man.. lay off it! It'll eat your soul.
Seriously, I've been playing mostly MMOs lately myself. I played Eden Eternal in the Closed Beta for the week they had it up, it was a lot of fun especially for a generic Korean MMO. I'm also trying out Aika right now. On the non-MMO side I'm playing Infamous since I got it for free from PSN and streaming my favorite game to my girlfriend through livestream(Final Fantasy 6).

I was trying to refresh some memories and started on GoW Collection and so it took me awhile(2 months to be exact=). And now I'm finally playing God of War III. Pretty cool so far, a bit easier than predecessors though.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
http://www.giantbomb.com/quick-look-jamestown/17-4400/

Jamestown: Legend Of The Lost Colony is a neo-classical top-down shooter for up to 4 players, set on 17th-century British Colonial Mars.

Yeah, so this game is awesome. It has incredible hand-drawn sprites and just a solid art direction. Check it out!

Aphasia

Bayonetta and Vanquish because I needed an action game fix. Bayonetta is rubbing it just the right way. Love the fluid combat and the crazy set pieces. Haven't gotten very far in Vanquish yet but I'm digging it too.

Oburi

All praise Grail
For an action game fix you couldn't have done better than Vanquish and Bayonetta Aphasia. They should sell those together as a matter of fact. 2 for 1 deal.

I'm playing Portal 2 finally. Man you guys wernt kidding. This game is fantastic and very addicting. I actually started the co-op mode first (split screen) and when I finally got around to single player I was totally blown away.

Btw, the person who I was playing the co-op with sucked horribly and I did about half of the puzzles ( the harder ones) on my own using both controllers in each hand. I wish I could have recorded it, some of that felt insane.

Edit- Playing Alice:Madness Returns. Despite not so great reviews I must say this game is incredibly fun. Has some texture issues and the combat isn't anything new, but the artwork and designs are great and it's pretty fun honestly.

Truder

"I frown at Griffith's nipples" -Aazealh
I'm downloading Team Fortress 2 since It's free, anyone here play it? It's really popular so I'd be disappoint if no one on here plays it.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Truder said:
I'm downloading Team Fortress 2 since It's free, anyone here play it? It's really popular so I'd be disappoint if no one on here plays it.
Sure I played it ... four years ago. :iva:

Oburi

All praise Grail
Damn man seems like everyone I know is playing SOTD, except me. I need to finish alice asap so I can move on. Speaking of which Alice is looong. There's six chapters and I've spent almost 8 hours on the first 3. Granted I'm going slow to get all the hidden shit but still, its a rare occasion when I actually wish a game shorter, even a fun one like this.

nomad

"Bring the light of day"
Aazealh said:
Playing Shadows of the Damned. I like it.
I started playing it and so far it was fun. But then.... DUN DUN DUN! Red Ring of Death... Again. I even considered in getting the slim one (having magical hopes that they got smart with at least the design) but then I found out they too are blessed with it as well. So it will be a while for me to get down and dirty until I have the time to re-solder everything.

In the mean time, Uncharted 3 Multiplayer Beta came out. This game is a lot of fun off course, but I can see the fun drift away in a matter of days.

Top Bottom