Author Topic: What Are You Playing?  (Read 273633 times)

Offline Ruhe Strom

• Of the World
  • 'Moon Pie... what a time to be alive."
Re: What Are You Playing?
« Reply #2400 on: February 14, 2017, 09:16:57 PM »
(but then, they're all PS4 owners, why would they slag one of their most prestigious exclusives? =).

It is our only prestigious exclusive.

But as far as I'm concerned it's a disgrace and an insult that it wasn't released on other platforms for many more people to enjoy.
Look! The East is burning red!

Offline Salem

• Of the Interstice
  • Berserk is the ultimate story for my minds taste.
« Reply #2401 on: February 14, 2017, 11:22:29 PM »
Ha!  But but killzone is a sony exclusive!   :ganishka:  Uncharted 4 is about all I would rave about outside of Last of Us.  I use to have have a 360, bought one at launch.  5 breakdowns later and I'll stick to steam.  (And my Xbox that's modded to the teeth) My first Xbox 360 memory is a smoke filled bedroom that stunk of burnt electronics for a week.

Bloodborne is fun, but I do find it dumbed down, even in the build sense.  It's worth a play, yet I just can't appreciate it enough.  That whole first big exclusive tends to go to people's heads each generation. I'm looking at you Gears Of War 1.

I find the entire Souls concept perfect for my style of gaming.  Will take awhile for me to get sick of it, much like Diablo 1/2, Baldurs gate dark alliance, champs of norrath did years ago. God I miss couch co op.

On a side note I find Berserk being single player across the board a huge bummer.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2017, 11:35:04 PM by Salem »
Be objective or be silent.

Offline Skeleton Lucis Caelum CXV

• Falconian
  • Of the Nexus
  • 115th King of Lucis
« Reply #2402 on: February 16, 2017, 03:03:10 AM »
What I should be playing: Final Fantasy 15
What I am playing: Terraria

Feel free to leave FFXV on the back burner for as long as you want. I really liked it, but it's not going to blow your skirt up by any means.
Quote from: Episode 341
Daiba: I'm a great magician.

Quote from: Moneo Atreides
"He has been breeding us for a long time, Duncan, strengthening many things in us. He has bred us for speed, for intelligence, for self-restraint, for sensitivity. You're... you're just an older model."