Chatroom?

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
trapped_soul said:
Couldn't get it to work... ???

-TS
It said you joined the room. You have to click YES to whatever pop up on the screen (its confirming that you want to use a java machine). I was talking to you, but you didn't respond.

puella

Berserk forever
walter,how about setting a time for regular online gathering?
I mean you put a time on chat room saying " I open chatroom at 10.00 pm(Sk.net time) on Wednesdays(whatever time you like)" so members regularly get together. 8)

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
puella said:
walter,how about setting a time for regular online gathering?
I mean you put a time on chat room saying " I open chatroom at 10.00 pm(Sk.net time) on Wednesdays(whatever time you like)" so members regularly get together. 8)
Good Idea! But... There's no universal time other than the Global standard time... Let me figure out a good time for our international friends... Ill get back to ya on this.

puella

Berserk forever
this is just my suggestion.
I'm afraid we can't meet every hour all over the world.
So I pick three main continents, America, Europe and Asia where most of our members live.
how about 7:00 p.m on Sundays in southern areas of America?

If so
America -7:00 p.m-Sunday
Europe -around 1:00 a.m -Monday
Asia -around 9:00 a.m- Monday

what do you think?

Lliugusamui

around the corner
for those who work at monday, it is hard to do it ... whatever it worked the first time but my computer got to reset, well and now it doesn't want to work anymore ... what the hell ? ^^

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Guillaume said:
for those who work at monday, it is hard to do it ... whatever it worked the first time but my computer got to reset, well and now it doesn't want to work anymore ... what the hell ? ^^
Yeah, Ive been having trouble with it today as well. It worked all last night perfectly though. Me, Griff and Puella had a nice long chat.

I'll see what I can do to fix it.

trapped_soul

"This is it. It's over."
Walter said:
It said you joined the room. You have to click YES to whatever pop up on the screen (its confirming that you want to use a java machine). I was talking to you, but you didn't respond.

sorry man, i wanted to talk to you guys... it just didn't work...

but i am looking forward to that. maybe we could really set up some time?

:)

-TS

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
trapped_soul said:
Walter said:

sorry man, i wanted to talk to you guys... it just didn't work...

but i am looking forward to that. maybe we could really set up some time?

:)

-TS
It works now. Im talking in it with Guillaume and Griff.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
puella said:
this is just my suggestion.
I'm afraid we can't meet every hour all over the world.
So I pick three main continents, America, Europe and Asia where most of our members live.
how about 7:00 p.m on Sundays in southern areas of America?

If so
America -7:00 p.m-Sunday
Europe -around 1:00 a.m -Monday
Asia -around 9:00 a.m- Monday

what do you think?
That sounds good! Ill be on it daily though.

Lliugusamui

around the corner
I have an idea, when someone connects to the bbs, he should get directly to the chat and sees whether there is some one or not ... and if there is anybody, he can stay to wait for others, thus, people should meet each other more frequently ... what do you think of it ?

trapped_soul

"This is it. It's over."
Guillaume said:
I have an idea, when someone connects to the bbs, he should get directly to the chat and sees whether there is some one or not ... and if there is anybody, he can stay to wait for others, thus, people should meet each other more frequently ... what do you think of it ?

yeah, totally. i'm cool with that.

-TS

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Guillaume said:
You mean, if there is NOONE, the person that is by himself should stay longer. I agree. Theoretically, if everyone leaves when they see that no one is there, the bbs would be constantly empty...

puella

Berserk forever
the problem is that chatroom loads too slow on my computer. :-\
and "currently 3people in the chat room" ALWAYS stays at the top right.
what about yours?

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
Same here, it always says there are three people. I think it's a Wally B trick!

-Griffith

puella

Berserk forever
Walter said:
That sounds good! Ill be on it daily though.
then, could you announce it on the front page so all the members may know it?
** Maybe you are gonna do it yourself one of these days but impatient puella urge you to do so? ::)

Top Bottom