Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Morgan

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
P

psymont

puella said:
NightCrawler said:
Can somebody give a reason for voting for skullknight?? ???
He's all bones and talk...
the reason why I think he's so sexy is not because of this ;D
skbutt.jpg

Maybe it's his absolute charisma different from Griffith's.
and you see what he did to Luka? 8)
Besides, he loves flowers so much!! :D

In short, Skully has everything a cool guy has to have.
charisma, mercy, thoughtful care for women, good fighting skill, love for flower ^^;; and even a certain gloominess.
I think he surely has a deep voice which fascinates me and I can even feel sad look of his eyes(empty sockets, more exactly :p)
what else does he need more?

**Girls find sexiness on those who make them feel all the items above.

hey puella, dont forget the dark past and mystery which follows him as well as the ramblings of the meaning of life and fate .... i bet they are also magnets for da chicks

roberto999

The Black Chick of Darkness
He has them, he has them. Only he prefers to close them on what his collaborators ( and specially Slan ) do ;D

kimchan

"Should I be overcome by the vapors?
Well, I knew he had them and they were stitched closed. Doesn't quite sound so dreamy to me. Sort of. :p

typhonblue

Feminism--making the world safe for bigotry
I'm gonna have to go with the obvious choice-- Gatts!

He's so damn pretty. At least when he's not grimacing, glaring, or snarling. (Of course Muira's drawn him with a bit of a horse face in the last few episodes. I hope this is some sort of visual metaphor for his inner conflict and doesn't continue.)

It really bothers me that he doesn't shave, however. I mean, shave his face. Because it's obvious from the sex scenes that he shaves everywhere else. And with a straight razor no less. *That's* talent.

Nadiaska

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
typhonblue said:
I'm gonna have to go with the obvious choice-- Gatts!

He's so damn pretty. At least when he's not grimacing, glaring, or snarling. (Of course Muira's drawn him with a bit of a horse face in the last few episodes. I hope this is some sort of visual metaphor for his inner conflict and doesn't continue.)

It really bothers me that he doesn't shave, however. I mean, shave his face. Because it's obvious from the sex scenes that he shaves everywhere else. And with a straight razor no less. *That's* talent.

Leaning! And doesn't have way, Gatts it is the sexiest of Berserk! :D

Makkuro

El pueblo unido jamás será vencido!
Griffith, definitely. Hey, I'm straight, but I wouldn't mind performing a bit of the old Gennon on his pale ass. Yeah!

roberto999

The Black Chick of Darkness
The trolls are without a doubt the sexiest guys in Berserk. They have something savage about them, they are instancable sex-machines, they have even recently not shaved faces that are so appealing, they are so primitive and brutal, in fact the women swoon when they see them (the call of the wild,no doubt). ;D ;D ;D

Lliugusamui

around the corner
behelit said:
WHO IS MORGAN?????????????' ???
(look at volumes 24 and "25" )Er... he's an old villager of Innoku. When he's a child, he'd gone into the forest and met Flora ( the witch ) as to save his mother from some sickness. It was his only adventure. He finally accomplished his dream when he recently found Flora again after being helped by Guts' band ( he was attacked by trolls ), and he leaded the band to Innoku to help the village against the trolls.
He has some relationship with Isidro, and gave him his sword just before Guts, Schierke and the lil thief went for finding the 2 girls.
Thats roughly it...

number18

a sci-fi bitch
I was going to say Guts but then I thought about Judeau for a little while, and thought about the whole scene in the anime where he died...the grimace on his face and the way he tried to talk to Caska and try to make her feel better ...

=screams a girlish scream=

Judeau somewhat reminds me of Gambit, who I used to have a bigass crush on (now it's only a little crush), from the way he is just so laidback and smooth and theif-like. He is clearly a skilled warrior and something of a whole person. It seems like he would know how to make you feel special. He was ready to carry on when he found out Griffith's state after the rescue. Plus ...well, he is just good-looking, to me. And I will not go into the whole good-looking thing cause I'll start sounding crazy. I just...keep seeing that grimaced expression in my mind...=dreamy sigh=

On the other hand, when I think about Guts...it's his hard life, the whole attitude that exudes from him that attracts me. It's the whole gruff, harsh attitude he seems to have. And though we clearly see he can be tender, I just keep picturing a rough man. ^_~

=another dreamy sigh=

Guts of Judeau...I think I would have to go with Judeau, but ohh this is such a tough choice!

=rolls around on the ground with indecision=

I wonder if Miura deliberately made Guts so handsome...the expressions Guts has are so very detailed and full. You can feel him when you look at his face. =last dreamy sigh=

Can I have both?

Kaminari

This pic scrolls no lower, because God hates you
*Passes out barf bags* Use them wisely! This is promised to be gag-worthy in it's sappiness...

I'd bellydance naked in front of the God Hand, the Apostles & the whole rabid horde of demons on a buffet table, if it meant causing enough of a diversion for Judeau to escape, so that I could catch up w/him later. Mwuaha (Skully would save me, of course...duh! :p)

Judeau is THE man. No question in my mind. Hands down, he's everything that a man should aspire to be

So these would be my reasons for Judeau ruling the male aspect of Berserk ( & the world, haha), & being my ideal guy :-*

#1)His Personality: I could be Void, blind for the stitched eyelids, & still, w/in minutes, fall in love w/the man. His persona is utterly radiant...Easy going, soft spoken, never forced in his words, thoughts, actions or otherwise. He's just so damn natural in everything he does. He doesn't try to make himself what he's not. He's confident, but not overly so & isn't afraid of the reality of things; He faces everything head on & embraces it, rather than running away or hiding. He's loyal, considerate, compassionate, romantic, intelligent (wordly/experience...probably book wise as well), generous, respectable, witty, has a sense of humor &
yet, is serious when the situation calls for it. Gentle, level headed/collected...When do you see him panic & exit stage right?...Not only that, but he's practically a poet at heart. He's fantastic w/words. The kind of rare person that could always say the right thing...The meaningful, understanding & profound thing, etc. & He'd know how to have a deep ass conversation on a whim, w/out pressure nor incentives. He's firm & aggressive at the right times..& I can't forget...Underneath it all, he could be a reaaaal pervert if you let him ;) weeeeee!!!

I could go on for quite some time, so I'll force myself to stop there, lol!

#2)His looks aren't at all anything to take lightly. He's not one of those overly pretty boys (like Griffith), nor overly rugged (like Guts). Instead, he's a perfect medley of the two...Rugged & eye candy. Perfect!!! Those eyes are meant to drown in...Just overflowing w/warmth & a passion for life & it's experiences, that's unique to himself. Those eyes are so expressive, he doesn't need words....Normally, I'm not big on blondes, Judeau is certainly the ultimate exception to the rule, go fig'!

His smile...He never leaves home w/out it. It is
quite a bit relateable to his eyes...It's sincere & innocent, easily portraying that he's enlightened beyond his years. That he's embraced his inner child & accepts life for what it is. He's the man that takes life for all it's worth. The good, the bad, the ugly...all of it is accepted & learned from. That he's as close to being whole w/in himself, as it gets, despite his age. He could truthfully give all of himself to someone w/out hesitation. Life, is a bucking bronco & he's tamed it w/a gentle look.

As far as his body is concerned...once again, balanced. Not too bulky, not to slim...But a nice, lean, athletic build. I'm not a butt girl normally, but hot damn! Most pleasantly spankable...Just screaming it!!!! I'm a sucker for legs (personality, eyes, then legs, in that order)& yes, oh yes, does he have nice ones. His symetry overall is excellent. & I can guarantee his abs & pecs are perfect for licking caramel off of! Er.....!

#3) Overall, he's just so damn loveable. Insightful, understanding, capable, not to mention his skill as a warrior. He even demonstrates that natural grace in his abilities on the battlefield. The fact that he's observant enough to notice what a woman is going thru, & appreciate it, which is usually completely invisible to men :-\ *Sighs like a lovesick puppy* & the way he'd so thoughtlessly sacrifice himself for another (not only physically, but emotionally. He should've told her, but of respect for she & Guts, he didn't. Remarkable). I can totally picture him as the kind of guy to sweep a woman off of her feet & never lose sight of what a treasure she is to him. He'd make a woman feel like a Goddess, rather than a trophy. The man is 100% Grade A, Prime Choice!!!

He not only meets, but surpasses my standards in men. God, why is life so cruel that the best ones are 2D? :'(

Makes me the squealish, blushing girl, that I wasn't when I was young...haha@too busy beating up on boys when growing up, to have crushes on them (they were all jackasses anyway!)

....My Knight in shining armor :)

See, wrong thread to start, look what you made me do! Ok, ok..I'll give you guys a rest now so you can puke in peace :D

SomeKindOfBlue

How, Caska? How could you not pounce this man?
*takes deep, deep breath*
(Unleash the fangirl!) *SQEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAL*

Oh.
My.
God.

Kaminari, my dear, dear fellow fangirl... You said it all. And there are still things to say. If it weren't for the fact that I'm too busy obsessing over Judeau, and that I'm not gay, I'd say that I've fallen in love with you!

I hope there's room for two on that buffet table, otherwise I'll just have to settle for posing on a silver platter right below it. Apple in mouth and all.

...Skully would save us, right?

(YAR! THE SEXINESS OF JUDEAU CANNOT BE DENIED! FANGIRLS UNITE!)
^_^

SexyCharlotte

All those who wander are not always lost
puella said:
I remember the thread about picking the hottest chick in berserk and I wonder if one like this topic exist before. ::)
I go with skull knight, definitely!!
He's sooooo sexy in my eyes.
If a guy like him seduces me, I'll surrender to him 8)

now, your turn...

I don't need to tell you guys, do I?
LOL...Puck is gaining a close second LOL

LG

Kaminari

This pic scrolls no lower, because God hates you
Hehee. We could always have one of those (questionable, mysterious) Griff'-Guts 'relationships'? Let them draw their own conclusions? ;) lol!!!!

I think I -may- be convinced to shove over a bit & clear some table space :p j/k. Anything for Judeau.

& sure Skully would save us!

Well, he'd better!!! If not, we'd just have to resort to our own rage wrought tendencies to escape...NOONE touches our Judeau, 'cept us! mwuaha ;D

Really, it'd be much MUCH worse than this...This is just the R rated version. *Cracks Void's brain bubble like a walnut & proceeds to use that squishy brain of his, as fodder for an inverted, combustible, demonic, skull f**--Er, I'll cut there on second thought.

Eclipse hath no fury, like a Judeau loving wench, scorned!

Xans-Griffith

Everything changes.
Wow.. Kaminari.. that's some awesome writing there. You've almost got me converted into a fangirl myself. Mwaha.. ahem. o_O

But yeah.. the thing I loved most about Judeau was how he sacrificed for Caska and Guts. Shows how true and sincere his love was for the both of them. And that just made the way he died so much more painful to watch. That one moment where he shielded Caska with his body, coughing out blood as the demons kept thrashing on his back.. just imagine staring into his eyes right then..

Azn He-Man666

Was it you who killed my companions,one after one?
Psymont said:
well, yeah .... just like the oddworld inhaditants ....
I love Abe... Anyway where the hell is Donovan I'm somewhat of Woman Expert and I happen to know there is not a female on these boards that would not want a piece of his sexy brown ass c'mon lets here it who wants a little bit o' Donny! SPEAK UP!

Azn He-Man666

Was it you who killed my companions,one after one?
Gaston god of war said:
There is no point in arguing it is defenitly Void just stare into his dreamy eyes.
THATS IT! Walter or Griffith which one of you posted with my old bbs name!WHO WAS IT! I'm gonna get to the bottom of this and I dont give a damn if your at the top.

Top Bottom