AoW - Beherit 2009 ver.

yesmilord

千年王国
Yay =.=

Just wondering, about how much does the shipping end up costing on one of these things if you go by AoW directly?

We are pleased to inform you our latest item,“Beherit”2009 Ver. will be open for order at 11:00 a.m. 7th August (Japanese time).

Coloring of this new Beherit is clear red, image from the original Beherit which Griffith possessed at the beginning. And brown leather strip brings out its clear red all the more. Real gold-leaf is used on metal fitting of the Exclusive set of 2

(*Please note that gold leaf-fitting attached on Exclusive set only. Single ver. of Imperial ball and Eclipse has silver-colored fittings)

mail

Unit price for each version:

Beherit “Imperial Ball”2009 Version:2,500 Yen(limited to 500 pieces)

Beherit “Eclipse”2009 Version:2,500 Yen(limited to 300 pieces)

Beherit Exclusive set 2009 Version(set of two Beherit “Imperial Ball” and “Eclipse”)(1/10 Scale): 5,000 Yen(limited to 100 sets)

Pre-order taking starts at: 11:00am, 7 August (Japanese time)

Please feel free to access http://www.art-of-war.co.jp/english/index.php for more details.

Thank you for your attention.

Yours sincerely,

ART OF WAR

Another version of the beherit. I honestly don't see whats the point. It would be wiser for them to actually come out with a 1/6 scale statue of say the God Hand. Now that would be sexy. :carcus:

yesmilord

千年王国
slan69 said:
Another version of the beherit. I honestly don't see whats the point. It would be wiser for them to actually come out with a 1/6 scale statue of say the God Hand. Now that would be sexy. :carcus:

lol that would be quite amazing.
I'm not too excited about a new beherit either, but I don't own one yet so this would be a perfect chance for me to grab one.

yesmilord said:
lol that would be quite amazing.
I'm not too excited about a new beherit either, but I don't own one yet so this would be a perfect chance for me to grab one.

Oh I see. I guess this is a good buy for you then. I hope you enjoy them when you get them. They are pretty neat to have in your collection, I myself have the 2008 exclusive version of the behelit.

slan69 said:

I share the same belief with you on this recent release...except for the God Hand statue release(that would be way too much money. what's the point of an awesome statue if I'm not able to afford it). I don't know how many releases there have been on the beherit but I know now there's at least 3 versions with this release.

ori said:
I share the same belief with you on this recent release...except for the God Hand statue release(that would be way too much money. what's the point of an awesome statue if I'm not able to afford it).

Yes that would be true. They should make a Locus on horse statue. They already made Guts, Zodd, Griffith and SK on horse statue's so why not Locus.

yesmilord

千年王国
slan69 said:
Yes that would be true. They should make a Locus on horse statue. They already made Guts, Zodd, Griffith and SK on horse statue's so why not Locus.

Not enough demand for it yet.
I suppose in the future, after we see more action with the Neo Band of the Hawk, we'll probably get all those statues.
With that said, I'm crossing my fingers for a Grunbeld transformed version!

Top Bottom