Poor Kentaro Miura....

Look at the date... ^^

Besides, his name is spelled Kentarou Miura8)
No, that would be the same name (pronounciation-wise, anyway). "Kentaro" isn't a name (or it's a _really_ weird one), it's just "Kentarô"/"Kentarou"/"Kentaroh" badly spelled.

trapped_soul

"This is it. It's over."
When i looked at the headline, the first thing that came in to my mind was:

"What if Miura was killed by some moron?"

just imagine...

oh well,    :-X

trapped_soul

"This is it. It's over."
REVENGE !!! ;D

Revenge? None of us would be able to see the ending of the series...
On second thought, maybe paradise_lost would do the ending himself in this case. I mean as berserk fan #1?

p.s. why do i attack everyone today?

Lliugusamui

around the corner
Revenge? None of us would be able to see the ending of the series...
On second thought, maybe paradise_lost would do the ending himself in this case. I mean as berserk fan #1?

p.s. why do i attack everyone today?
??? Are you sure you are clear ?
anyway, if we was killed we couldn't see the ending, with or without revenge ; and I of course know that revenge could only bring darkness over me, I've heard you Godo !!

trapped_soul

"This is it. It's over."
??? Are you sure you are clear ?
huh?

anyway, if we was killed we couldn't see the ending, with or without revenge ;  and I of course know that revenge could only bring darkness over me, I've heard you Godo !!
huh? why do you say "if we was killed"? I was saying "what'd happen if miura was killed.

Because you can't wait to see Star wars, simple as that
yeah, that's probably the reason. can't wait to see yoda kicking ass

Lliugusamui

around the corner
huh? why do you say "if we was killed"? I was saying "what'd happen if miura was killed.

Ohh ! Pardon me, it's a type error, I meant He ...
Anyway, you troubled me in some way, fuck it ! :-X ???

Spike

"AAghh! Get off of me you crazy bitch!" - Bruce C.
SWEET MERCIFUL CRAP!!! You almost gave me a heart attack...thank god that Mr. Hague pointed out the date. phew... I say that everyone on this bbs forms an international "Keep Kintaro Miuria Alive" agency, and we kidnapp him, put him in a plastic bubble where he'll be "safe" from the outside world, and leave him to his sole task in the world of producing lots and lots of Berserk manga ;)

SWEET MERCIFUL CRAP!!!  You almost gave me a heart attack...thank god that Mr. Hague pointed out the date.   phew... I say that everyone on this bbs forms an international "Keep Kintaro Miuria Alive" agency, and we kidnapp him, put him in a plastic bubble where he'll be "safe" from the outside world, and leave him to his sole task in the world of producing lots and lots of Berserk manga ;)

yes, i agree. because i just love protecting the wrong person!

roberto999

The Black Chick of Darkness
This begins to sound like that Stephen King novel
misery1.jpg

Spike

"AAghh! Get off of me you crazy bitch!" - Bruce C.
yes, i agree. because i just love protecting the wrong person![quote/]

That's one person--now all I need is around two or three more so that I can allot equal shifts ;) All I said was that we were going to "protect" someone day and night...I never asserted that it had to be the correct person.

Top Bottom