Author Topic: WIP - Commission 1/8 Guts Berserker from Headlong  (Read 26380 times)

Offline Grovel

Re: WIP - Commission 1/8 Guts Berserker from Headlong
« Reply #75 on: December 01, 2009, 07:13:22 AM »
So .. well...

Understatement of the year - great job Joa.

Bet it looks incredible when it's on the table in front of you, I'd be interested to see how you pack up the huge beast!

Offline Joa

« Reply #76 on: December 01, 2009, 10:10:35 AM »
I added a deeper blackish red transparent gloss wash:

Compare to these pics from yesterday:

.. more vivid and better IMO... ^^

and the DS received the same treatment with some heavy gel mixed in:

Not as black irl I might add, but it's a pain to shoot glossy irregular surfaces ... ^^

Offline DirectDK

« Reply #77 on: December 01, 2009, 08:56:46 PM »
SUUU GOOIIIIII!!!!  Love love LOVE it, Joa and yesmilord!  Now, I realize why you've taken your good sweet time with the kit, Joa.  Because it's too beautiful to send back to yesmilord!!!  How can one part with such a masterpiece!?

Xem

« Reply #78 on: December 01, 2009, 09:40:58 PM »
SUUU GOOIIIIII!!!!  Love love LOVE it, Joa and yesmilord!  Now, I realize why you've taken your good sweet time with the kit, Joa.  Because it's too beautiful to send back to yesmilord!!!  How can one part with such a masterpiece!?

Quoted for truth. I have to say, I've always wanted a statue of Guts in his Berserker armor in that pose. I've seen them before and drooled, but have always told myself I'm content with what I already have and moved on... but WOW... I'm so jealous - of Joa, for his amazing work done, and of course of yesmilord, for being the official owner of the piece.

Bravo, sirs!

Offline Joa

« Reply #79 on: December 02, 2009, 09:34:21 PM »
Done!
Thanks to you all for your encouraging words.

Click pic for separate gallery thread

// Joachim