I got 2 beta keys for Heroes of Nerwerth.

I have 2 remaining invites for the Heroes of Newerth beta .
Heroes of Newerth is pretty much a copy of the Warcraft III mod "DOTA" with updated graphics and some other heroes. The goal of the game is to destroy the enemy's main building. You gain gold by killing creeps or other players on the other team, the max is 5v5. Its a heavy team based type of game. If you love Dota you should try it out.
Heres a video of gameplay
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4FY3-JH_AmE

PM your e-mails, first come first served :serpico:

For those that dont believe me
untitled-20.jpg

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks man, it's nice of you to give them out like that. Not interested myself, but I'm sure your invites will be quickly gone anyway. :guts:

SaiyajinNoOuji

I'm still better than you
Evilvito said:
seems no one is interested in the game on this site :isidro:
If all the stories are true about the amount of nerd rage that came from DoTA... and Heroes of Nerwerth just being DoTA 2.0 then no thanks. I make a big enough fool of myself with out nerd raging! :mozgus:

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
SaiyajinNoOuji said:
If all the stories are true about the amount of nerd rage that came from DoTA... and Heroes of Nerwerth just being DoTA 2.0 then no thanks.

Not to mention Demigod, a game that's also strongly inspired by DoTA.

yesmilord

千年王国
DotA is pretty fun, but I don't think you'll like it unless you originally played DotA, as you have no idea what anything is or how to play each character correctly. It does take a bit of time to feel your way around the game.

I also have 3 HoN beta keys if anyone is interested.

If anyone has any beta keys/invites to give away i'd greatly appreciate it. Somehow i didnt find out about this game until just yesterday and ive been playing dota for about 3 years. Because of this, it seems almost impossible to get a hold of a beta key as every single source that gives em out says "SORRY, ALL OUT" in degrading, bold red letters. My email is Blonde_kid1@hotmail.com if any of you have a key to spare. Thank you so much in advanced.

-Aiden

Hey everyone, um, just wondering if anybody still has a spare key left, I've been looking everywhere for one and just can't find one, just missed the facebook key >.< I've been playing Dota forever and really want to give this game a try, so if anyone still has a spare key I would love to put it to good use :) Thanks =D

sparta_kick@hotmail.com is my email.

Top Bottom