The Dragon Slayer will be mine...

Serpico

Farnese is the bomb diggity
Very cool, but from the second image it looks like it isn't perfectly symmetrical. I think its actually the paint in the middle part of the blade that is creating the illusion that it isn't at least. I like your over-all construction for this.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
I think it looks great! Seriously, this is one of the best home-made, non-forged, Dragon Slayer efforts that I've seen.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Infected_Guili said:
A very long time has passed, and i can say today : i will finish it very soon !! Paint in progress.

A long time indeed. Congratulations again man. :serpico:

Thanks !!

I've got to test another paint, chrome paint, for the sharp parts of the blade. The actual paint is too dark and don't give the "steel effect" i want.
Then i will paint some trace of blood (a lot ??). Painting is not what i do the best, i'm a rookie so...

More pics soon.

Oh and it's gonna be heavy !!!

New pic !!!

I started to paint some blood, only one face made, and i guess the result is... not so bad.
I tried to carry it on my shoulder, for fun, but it's not easy...

Th3Branded0ne

I'll be back.
Infected_Guili said:
New pic !!!

I started to paint some blood, only one face made, and i guess the result is... not so bad.
I tried to carry it on my shoulder, for fun, but it's not easy...

Pretty good Infected! I'm liking it.

Jeez that's one hell of a DS you made there. I'm with Walter on the paint. It looked great without the blood, although the blood does look kinda cool. :slan:

Serpico

Farnese is the bomb diggity
Nice, it looks better than the initial pics. Just about perfect really. Personally I like it with the blood. I think that part is just a matter of taste.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
You should conduct a little social experiment and bring that bloody beast onto the subway.

":schnoz:"

Thank you all ! If you are interested in seeing it, it will probably be displayed in the international show of Clermont-Ferrand in september. And maybe in other places like Paris, later. Unfortunately, there is no subway here in Clermont-Ferrand...

Top Bottom