What's the pride and joy of your Berserk collection?

handsome rakshas

Thanks Grail!
I just wanted to ask you guys what is your favorite piece of Berserk memorabilia that you own? It dosen't have to be the most expensice statue, I own a Zodd with wings and an Armored Berserk statue but they are not my faves just based on price. I have 2 items that I really like, 1 of them I like so much because it was a custom job and I'd imagine took the creator a while to make.

Here's my first, my Black Femto figure with Behelit Apostle. I love Femto and black is my favorite color so this figure is a winner to me. Behelit Apostle is also one of those characters that are very special to me.

DSC01237.jpg

DSC01238.jpg

My other item is VERY special to me. It ia a custom Armored Berserk figure by forum member Conan. He basically took the not so great Armored Berserk PVC figure and literally ripped it apart, reassembled it in the statue pose, and made a custom base for him to stand on. This will always be my favorite Berserk item and I would not part with it for any price. I actually did a couple deals with Conan and I miss him dearly, I wonder what happened to him. Conan if you're reading this... I LOVE YOU!
http://www.skullknight.net/forum/index.php?topic=4900.0

DSC01234.jpg

DSC01235.jpg

So what are your favorites?

yesmilord

千年王国
I know which one mine will be, but it'll be a few months more before it's in my hands.

That's how confident I am with the person I commissioned ! :carcus:

Hard to say. I am only missing two of the AoW statues and I love so many of them. If I had to pick I guess I would say my SK kit painted bone.

yesmilord

千年王国
Maiku said:
Hard to say. I am only missing two of the AoW statues and I love so many of them. If I had to pick I guess I would say my SK kit painted bone.

I was looking at your thread the other day but the picture links are no longer working! Mind posting a few new ones? :)

yesmilord said:
I was looking at your thread the other day but the picture links are no longer working! Mind posting a few new ones? :)

I'm out of town for the next 12 days or so. Maybe when I get back.

crowinghorse

I love YaBB 1 Gold!
Glad you still dig that Armored Berserk Gutz statue that I made as "Conan" - it was a pretty tough figure to complete considering I didn't have much to work with regarding the parts and pieces provided by Art of War. The original statue was terrible and I think a lot of fans agree (though not enough that it didn't sell out pretty fast!)

Anyhow - if anyone wants to know how I made it, I cut it apart (piece by piece and body party by body part) and then glued them back together using Plastic Welder. Repainted the figure, and gave it the bloody part and - TA DA!

As for my favorite Berserk piece, I have a number of custom Berserk 8" Guts Black Swordsman figures, but my (soon to own) AD Artwork 12" Gutz 10th Anniversary figure will be my favorite and will look great displayed next to my 12" Dante from Devil May Cry, 12" Ryu from Ninja Gaiden, 12" Kratos from God of War II, 12" Raiden from Metal Gear Solid 4, and 12" Marcus Fenix from Gears of War!

I have about 14 Berserk collectibles and only 2 of them are statues. I am young so I don't have enough money to afford the statues, I do how ever have enough money for the actions figures. I have the Zodd Human Form action figure, Guts 12" action figure, and Knight of Skeleton action figure. I have the postcard book and more than half of the Berserk trading cards from the first set. I also have the 2008 exclusive Beherit's, both the Berserk games for PS2 and Dreamcast, and the digitally re mastered anime. As for the statues that I have they are Guts Lost Children, and Casca Episode of Birth Feast statue. I forgot to mention this first but I also have the lovely little keychains that Th3Branded0ne made. My favourite by far is probably the Knight of Skeleton figure. I really like the amount of detail on him.

IMG00049.jpg

I just wanted to share my two statues with you guys. Sorry the picture is blurry by the way I had to use my laptop camera.

IMG00056.jpg

Killua said:
Showing fraternity with my cel collecting brothers, my pride and joy is my cel of Guts and Casca sharing a tender moment

One of the best Berserk cels I've seen. That is TOTALLY awesome!!! I was at an anime con once, and saw a wide/pan cel of the scene where Guts and Griff are on the horses and they ride by each other and they give a smirky look to one another. I wanted it so badly, but it was like 5 grand to buy! But dude, that cel with both Guts and Casca... priceless!

ZeroEO

Barguts
Humm... It's hard to say, I don't have that much... I'll show what I have a make a selection after that I guess.

Complete North American manga release so far.
Berserk%201-30%20Side.JPG

The Dreamcast Game
Berserk%20DC%20Game%2001.JPG

The PS2 Game (Korean Release, Japanese with Subs that can be turned off %50 cheaper than the Japan release)
Berserk%20PS2%20Game%2001.JPG

Berserk 'Remastered' DVD Set
Berserk%20DVD%20Set%2001.JPG

Over all, I'd like to think the Manga set is my favorite but I love to play the PS2 game soooo much, and the anime... I can't really pick...

Top Bottom