Champions online

SaiyajinNoOuji

I'm still better than you
I have been keeping an eye out on this one as well. My good friend got into the beta and he loved the combat of it and obviously the detailed character creator.

One thing that I have seen/heard about this is that the furry's are in full force in this game. Being a goony goongoongoon, I really want to play this so I can harass them. Immature? Sure. Waste of time? Mm debatable. Mass amount of pubbie tears if done elegantly? Absolutely.

Also heard its a bit buggy but this should not be a surprise to anyone that is familiar with MMO's. I think I have learned enough to give a new MMO a few month's cook over to see if its still worth playing or not.

If anyone is there, post screen shots of your characters!

The character editor is certainly the most awesome aspect of the game, not only that but you can save any character you crate and change your costume in game, for example for my El Chapulin Colorado character I have a mutant Chapulin and a cyborg Chapulin outfits as well as my regular one. I will post some pics once I get home from work :).

EDIT:
Here are some pics:

CO2.jpg

CO3.jpg

CO4.jpg

CO5.jpg

CO6.jpg

CO1.jpg

CO7.jpg

Yeah one of them was a failed attempt at a guts. I guess I will try fix him later and make a Griffith as well.

Top Bottom