What Ganishka said in episode 235

Hey all first message board post ever so try to go a little easy on me. :guts:

My question is about something Ganishka says in vol 27 that has been nagging me forever, I've searched the forum for a topic discussing this or I guess I should say answering this but haven't found anything, but I'm not very forum savvy so I've probably not used the search engine right or just missed it right in front of my face.

Anyways sorry, time for the question in Vol 27 right after Locus and I guess Irvine to some extent are keeping Ganishka occupied so that Griffith and Zodd can take Charlotte from the tower. When the emperor realizes he's been tricked he says

"Damn you.From the sky where fog reaches not...!! You've deceived me.''

Now I gather(could be wrong) that the fog/mist that envelops the capital is either controlled or a part of Ganishka and whoever enters through said mist he is made aware of, so the only way for the raid to work would be for the hawks to somehow get the emperor to open a hole somewhere in the mist

So my question concerns the bold-ed text the way its said to me feels like its the first line of a prophecy or something someone foretold to Ganishka and he's having a realization of sorts. Did I miss something somewhere or is it just Miura's way of saying "hey the only way this happens is if the fog is parted."

Not a big deal in turns of overall plot its just something that's kinda bugged me for awhile now and I figured there has to be someone here who can set me down the right path.

Sorry is this is way to long-winded for something that turns out to be really simply, but anyways thanks in advance I hope I can contribute to this awesome board because you guys really do make reading berserk all the more enjoyable with the discussions that carry on here and if there is a thread that already goes over this just point me in the direction and I can take my happy ass on over there.

:zodd:

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
It's pretty simple really: Griffith and Zodd flew over the fog while Ganishka was distracted by the apostle army.

I think you just got sidetracked because of the awkward wording, from what Im assuming is Dark Horse's translation. It made Ganishka sound like Yoda.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Zodd_the_Immortal said:
I was afraid that I had been looking into it too much, thanks for clearing it up.
No problem. Wording can make things seem tricky sometimes, when they're really not. ULTIMATE STRONG ONE comes to mind. :zodd:

Also, welcome to the forum! :badbone:

Top Bottom