International Chat Time: CHOOSE YOUR DESTINY

What times best work for you? (sunday pm, monday am)

• US:3pm EU:9pm AS:5am

Votes: 19 95.0%
  • US:4pm EU:10pm AS:6am

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • US:5pm EU:11pm AS:7am

• US:6pm EU:12pm AS:8am

• US:7pm EU:1am AS:9am

• US:8pm EU:2am AS:10am

• US:9pm EU:3am AS:11am

• US:10pm EU:4am AS:12am

Votes: 1 5.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Since there were about 3 people in the international chat last time (me, griff, puella) ... it was an utter failure. I guess no one likes the original times? (US:7pm EU:1am AS:9am). So pick your own time.

kimchan

"Should I be overcome by the vapors?
The original times were fine with me, but my horrible memory failed me again. I forgot about the chat. :-[

Kuroi-san

Gonna do something, or just stand there and bleed?
I would, but my eeeviiil father shuts off my net at 10 PM, and then turns it back on at 7 AM. :'(

Lliugusamui

around the corner
hey, walter !! i was there !! i saw griff, puella and your name below but i was a guest on my second computer ( i couldn't access to the first where i can login and i have the password ^^ )
well ...

puella

Berserk forever
I thought the time was bad for many members but it changed.
It's not a matter of time but of memory and interest.
Strange thing is that some members didn't enter the chatroom while they came here at that time.
I'm the one who came up with regular international chatting and time. However, I voted for the time moved 1 hour earlier than I originally suggested because European time seems to be a bit late.

** but you guys are all too awake at around 1:00 am? ::)

T

temporary

I live in Canada, Central North American Time? I can chat tomorrow at 4:30PM. urgh, not sure what that equates to.

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
Yeah, it’s gone, and I’m glad. I always hated that thing. The only highlight for me was chatting with Olivier.

-Griffith

P

psymont

Griffith said:
Yeah, it’s gone, and I’m glad. I always hated that thing. The only highlight for me was chatting with Olivier.

-Griffith

ive asked this before and forgot where .... i dont think i got a response anyway, but: why do people believe that oliver is the creator?

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Psymont said:
Griffith said:

-Griffith

ive asked this before and forgot where .... i dont think i got a response anyway, but: why do people believe that oliver is the creator?
Kim responded. Olivier has excellent foresight into the future events of Berserk, and is so very rarely wrong.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
ShinHell9 said:
the only time he is wrong is when he wants to trick us into not believing he's mirua
That wily frenchman can't trick me. Im glad he doesnt really have a problem with scans though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom