Slicin' the Breeze

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
General talkin' thread, but for us Vagabond folk.:slan:

Does anyone else think it's an interesting that the same week Miura is coming back with Berserk, marking it's 20th anniversary, Inoue takes the week off?

miurainoue.jpg

:miura:

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Th3Branded0ne said:
So they sure have plotted this for years. Making sure their deadlines just match with each other, so they can both go party it out. :carcus:
And this isn't their first time either... :mushirolleyes:

Griffith

Well, I was thinking more how it was convenient that Inoue and Vagabond are getting out of the way for 307 this week, at least as far as we're concerned, but an interesting coincidence nonetheless (I'd like to think all the other mangaka are ducking Berserk this week =).

BTW, check this out: http://forums.narutofan.com/showthread.php?t=537581

WRITERS ROYAL RUMBLE

20kocgo.jpg

Apparently I'm not the only one that likes to make fight threads and silly images of Inoue and Miura (appearing as Mick Foley's "Cactus Jack" no less lol). Anyway, read if you dare, but know that Inoue and Miura are currently tied... with 1 vote each. :miura: :mushifrown:

Oh yeah, and don't let Aaz see! The things that they say... :mozgus:

Griffith

Hey, does anyone have a copy of that picture of Miura and Inoue at the Tezuka awards holding their prizes side by side in chairs? I accidentally replaced it with that shop of them on the beach. =)

untitled.jpg

You can see it in the lower left corner of that image from yahoo japan, I thought I'd found it, but it turned out to be mine, and the one I replaced it with loaded over it again when I clicked. Kind of an amazing coincidence how I got to relive my fuck and have rubbed in my face like that, like an actual dramatic reenactment.

I just wish I had a picture of my face when it happened: :schnoz:

:troll:

Griffith

Re: Slicing the Breeze

Yep, you sure did. The picture has been restored to the Welcome thread y'all, and check out this treat Aaz sent me:

DSCF4227.jpg

The masters converse!​

Griffith

Re: Slicing the Breeze

Yeah, it's a really cool picture. Also fun to think of inappropriate captions for, "Ooooh, did you see the tits on that YA girl, Inoue!?" :carcus:

Griffith

I've seen various shots of Miura and Inoue individually accepting their awards on stage. The only proshot image I've seen was the one I wanted for the Welcome thread, which is very classy:

miurainouetezuka.jpg

Griffith

Hahaha, didn't think of it THAT way! :ganishka:

Though always noticed that Inoue looked loose while Miura looked rigid there, which is a fitting contrast of their respective styles.

Griffith

Th3Branded0ne said:
Anyways, good to see some other folk around the Inn. :guts:

Yeah, I was excited to see Grail posted in here, I thought maybe the Vagabug had bitten her. :ganishka:

What say you Grail, want top join our little club? :badbone:

Grail

Feel the funk blast
You know I wouldn't say no to such a kindly invitation! :slan:

I've been following Vagabond for a while now, but since I'm not always caught up on the latest chapters, I'm afraid of running into spoilers. :magni:
On an unrelated note, these emoticons are cracking me up. Is it just me, or would Matahachi present a great option for the expression of mortal fear?

Griffith

Grail said:
You know I wouldn't say no to such a kindly invitation! :slan:

I've been following Vagabond for a while now, but since I'm not always caught up on the latest chapters, I'm afraid of running into spoilers. :magni:

Alright, and it's good just to hear you're following it, about where are you at?

Grail said:
On an unrelated note, these emoticons are cracking me up. Is it just me, or would Matahachi present a great option for the expression of mortal fear?

That's a great point, I'll get on it... right now, actually. :slan:

Top Bottom