krunkster

mankowodaisuki
Re:212

Walter said:
hagued%202.jpg

Yeah I know I'm a copycat but this is just too good of an oportunity to pass up

*waits for The Hagues wrath*
you know this can only go on for so long until he tears your balls off and feeds them to the turtle frogs, right?

Walter

Administrator
Staff member

Soon . . . Hey shouldn't Erias or Olivier have gotten news about 212 by now? Goddamn I'm anxious for some more Berserk...

The fight between Serpico and the Kelpie takes most of the episode, apparently.
Schierke discovers that the Elemental that was being worshipped here before the church was built is Undine

And it looks like the color page (which will also be the cover for volume 24, I think?) has the names of the main characters spelled in alphabet. I'm feeling anxious, all of a sudden (what if it was "Gattsu"? >0<;;; ).
Could anybody scan that? Even just that page? ^_^;

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew

Olivier Hague said:
And it looks like the color page (which will also be the cover for volume 24, I think?) has the names of the main characters spelled in alphabet. I'm feeling anxious, all of a sudden (what if it was "Gattsu"? >0<;;; ).

HA! I can't honestly say that wouldn't make me smile.

-Griffith

trapped_soul

"This is it. It's over."

Griffith said:
Olivier Hague said:

-Griffith

mhm. same here.

-TS

Vampire_Hunter_Bob

Cats are great

trapped_soul said:
Griffith said:
Olivier Hague said:

-Griffith

mhm. same here.

-TS

Ditto.

- Bob

puella

Berserk forever

Serpico repels the attack of the Kelpie with the wind elemental.
However, the water elemental holds it back.
On the other side, fight of Guts and the Ogre starts.
Guts evades the attack of the Ogre and cuts his shoulder. Schierke casts a spell at that time.
As she gets deeper into the layer of the astral world, there is the dead body(?) of sanctuary which had existed before the temple was built.
It is "Windinu", water elemental. "Is this the thing which has been kept(worshipped) in this temple...."
The fights go on while Schierke is casting a spell.
The wall of water blocks Serpico's attack. Serpico can't handle all attacks because he has no enough experience with magic.
The Kelpie glares at him. Then a huge amount of water goes up(?) toward Serpico's eyes and mouth.
He suffers because he can't breathe. But he destroys the water sticking to him by the power of the elemental.
With the attack, he notices that he can do other things with wind power in addition to using vacuum blade.
He starts to wipe out again.
The kelpie tries to attack by making the wall of water but it(water) is hoisted into the air.
"If we can't cut and tear, we can hoist it. that's the way"
Getting a chance, Serpico puts the sword into the Kelpie.

secilj

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

The host who posts summaries of Berserk in Japan here,

http://www.geocities.co.jp/AnimeComic/7667/berserk_YoungAnimal.htm

says in the latest uploading that he can find the (English) spelling of

Gutts' name at the 'color page' (maybe the front page?).

I wonder what would that be. Gutts, Gatts, Guts, Gats, or Ghutz,

etc. ;D

Top Bottom