Art of War Neo Hawks statue

handsome rakshas

Thanks Grail!
clip_image001.jpg

"Pre-order of New item: “Houma”-Apostles of New Hawks

We are pleased to inform you our latest item, “Houma”-Apostles of New Hawks will be open for order at 12:00 p.m. (noon) 2nd October (Japanese time).

The title “Houma” is adopted from Command of Griffith.(it means “Release Demon”). 4 characters(Grunberd, Irvine, Locus and Zodd) have been chosen for Berserk fans.

It is first time for us to mold Irvine and Locus with Apostle type, and also the first full-body statue of Grunberd. After join of transformed Zodd, finally line-up of the new Hawks has been all present.

This time, ART OF WAR will offer Exclusive set of 4, and also sell 4 statues singly. Special supplement(Femto statue and Ganishka) will be attached to the exclusive set only, and coloring of Zodd and Irvine will be different from single ver. Please note that the set is limited up to 50 set only, and we will not sell Femto and Ganishka singly.

*image only.

Exclusive set:

Grunberd W21.5×D33×H13.5(cm)

Irvine(special color) W13×D25×H12(cm)

Locus W8×D36×H19.5(cm) 

Zodd(Bloodstained) W22×D18.5×H18(cm)

Attachment: Femto statue(H13) Ganishka(W8.5×D8×H4), Serial no.plate

Unit proce130,000 Yen (Limited to 50 set)

Normal Single statue(100 pieces for each)

Grunberd: 50000 yen

Irvine(Normal color): 28000 yen

Locus:28000 yen

Zodd(non-blood):25000 yen

Ordinary Pre-order taking starts at: 12:00pm(noon), 2nd October (Japanese time)

Priority pre-order service period: 10:00am 30th September~11:00am 1st October (Japanese time)

Please feel free to access http://www.art-of-war.co.jp/english/index.php for more details.

Thank you for your attention.

Yours sincerely,

ART OF WAR"

Wow, Big props to whoevr gets the exclusive set.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Just saw that as well. Looks nice (finally some renewal!), but I'm a little worried about the execution from that small picture.

yesmilord

千年王国
I jumped out of bed when I saw the e-mail from my phone this morning. I was pretty excited, till I snapped back to my sense and thought the same thing that Aaz did. We'll just have to wait for more pictures.

As for the price, god damn :isidro: The individual apostle prices are still somewhat high (imo) for individual statues (and dammit the only one I really want is the $500 one hahha), considering the scale, but then again that fact is no stranger to AoW these days. And ditto to Handsome Rakshas's comment: wowee to whoever grabs to exclusive. That certainly won't be me lol.

Rhombaad

Video Game Time Traveler
Wow, very impressive. I've nowhere near the funds to buy even one of those statues, though. Ah well, maybe one day. :iva:

Not bad at all, but if they really wanted to make something accurate to the scene,
I think that they could have added Griffith as an attachement statue and not Femto ...
Talking about the Femto statue, it clearly reminds me of the Femto statue they released years ago, it's the same pose at a smaller scale.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
The Beast of Darkness said:
Talking about the Femto statue, it clearly reminds me of the Femto statue they released years ago, it's the same pose at a smaller scale.

That's because they just duplicated it from the old model. Like you said, there's no mistaking it.

Tirade

Hai Yai, Forces!
Interesting release of statues. The prices make me cringe though. At least you can buy most of them separately. I wouldn't mind getting a Locus and/or Grunbeld. I could care less about the Femto being exclusive. We've all had our fair share of Femto. Bummer about the Ganishka one though. I don't have $1400 or so lying around for the entire set of statues. To be perfectly honest, I doubt that many do. Hence why there are only 50 sets.

I'll be getting the exclusive set. (gotta keep the collection complete)

Though I would have preferred Irvine, Locus and Grunbeld to be released in 1/10 scale. (or dare to dream in 1/6)

yesmilord

千年王国
Maiku said:
I'll be getting the exclusive set. (gotta keep the collection complete)

Though I would have preferred Irvine, Locus and Grunbeld to be released in 1/10 scale. (or dare to dream in 1/6)

Grats on exclusive!

1/6 apostle, while it would be awesome, would be almost frighteningly gigantic. While I would probably get it, I'm gonna have a helluva time trying to find a way to display it haha.

i think its a great idea from aow.

i like it, but still it doesn't knock me down to pay so much. Have to wait how the final product comes out ...

ohohoh femto is a lame excl. :magni:

Tirade

Hai Yai, Forces!
HITReza said:
ohohoh femto is a lame excl. :magni:

Agreed. That certainly isn't a selling point for the set as a whole.

@Maiku - Goodness, you are a lucky man. I wish I made more money in order to buy some of these AoW statues.

Tirade said:
@Maiku - Goodness, you are a lucky man. I wish I made more money in order to buy some of these AoW statues.

I do pretty well but here is the trick. I've been driving the same car for 13 years. (210K miles) Just budget what would have been your car payment for toys. :guts:

Rhombaad

Video Game Time Traveler
Maiku said:
I do pretty well but here is the trick. I've been driving the same car for 13 years. (210K miles) Just budget what would have been your car payment for toys. :guts:

Haha, car payments and repairs are the main things keeping from buying anything for the next couple of months. :void:

I still can't come to terms to Grunbeld being as it's shown in this statue (red and yellow.) That's definitely not how I imagined him to be. Oh well, I guess I better get used to it.

I'm digging the statue of Locus. I think it's looking good.

yesmilord

千年王国
m said:
I still can't come to terms to Grunbeld being as it's shown in this statue (red and yellow.) That's definitely not how I imagined him to be. Oh well, I guess I better get used to it.

I'm digging the statue of Locus. I think it's looking good.

I dunno. That's totally how I imagined him to be. I'm also glad they went with transparent material for the crystals, cause that's just awesome.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
yesmilord said:
I dunno. That's totally how I imagined him to be. I'm also glad they went with transparent material for the crystals, cause that's just awesome.

Yeah, they're being pretty faithful to the manga here, so I can't fault them. He's also my favorite of the lot. The eye on Irvine doesn't look so good in the preview picture however.

What piss me off about this release is, the price, the certain lack of details(need to see the pics)and the scale.They are too small, look at Grunbeld, 13.5cm height, 50,000Yen!
seriously, what kind of details can you make on something so small?! :mozgus:

The Beast of Darkness said:
What piss me off about this release is, the price, the certain lack of details(need to see the pics)and the scale.They are too small, look at Grunbeld, 13.5cm height, 50,000Yen!
seriously, what kind of details can you make on something so small?! :mozgus:

Grunbeld is 13.5x33x21.5

Don't forget this.

Tirade

Hai Yai, Forces!
Maiku said:
Anyone else wish that Rakshas was included with this set? :rakshas:

Yeah, that does seem odd. I'm sure nobody would have been upset if Rakshas had been included instead of Griffith/Femto. How many Rakshas statues do we have? I count one (with 2 different colors).

So yeah, I'd say another Rakshas statue is long overdue.

Top Bottom