Favorite pakk moments....

DemonEyesKyo

Put your glasses on, nothing will be wrong........
I think my favorite Pakk moments are when he interacts with Isidro. Sometimes i can't stop laughing. An exact moment would be when Isidro attempts to pick up the dragon slayer and gets stuck under it. Then Pakk stands on top of the sword, with isidro still under it telling Guts he caught a thief. That just makes me laugh. How about you guys?

kimchan

"Should I be overcome by the vapors?
My favorite Puck moment is when he fights off all the evil spirits in Volume 16. That was just kind of crazy. :)

ZKK

Sentient Entropy.
Volume 14, chapter 6... following the reaction of the people in the town Jill lives in to seeing Pakk. Though I haven't seen any of the really recent Pakk moments sorry.

"This calls for arson." - Image

Sorry, I'm not sure how accurate the translation is there on that image, either.

G

Griffith lover

When Pack was thinking about God Hand in vol. 15, and thought of them in Super Deformed!

ShinHell9

I started on here when I was like 14...
heres my favorite:
10.jpg

P

psymont

NightCrawler said:
My favourite was when he tried to infiltrate within the little fairies in misty valley...

thats a great scene!

i love it when puck aludes to the fact that he knows he is a character in a manga .... at one point he calls himself the comic relief to guts' darkness .... he also says that without them miura would be broke .... thats funny .... the TMNT used to do that too .... ha

Top Bottom