Votes: 16 80.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • You're on Crack

Votes: 4 20.0%

• Total voters
T

temporary

Well, MJ got a total plastic makeover. Griffith got a total flesh makeover. MJ and Griffith both have the same ass. They both have the same hair-do. They are both anorexic. They are both after some dumb-ass popularity dream. They are both always being pounded for doing some crazy ass whacked thing. I don't know, sorta' forgot.

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
UrashimaSenpai said:
Well, MJ got a total plastic makeover. Griffith got a total flesh makeover. MJ and Griffith both have the same ass. They both have the same hair-do. They are both anorexic. They are both after some dumb-ass popularity dream. They are both always being pounded for doing some crazy ass whacked thing. I don't know, sorta' forgot.

Actually, compared to normal people, Griffith appears to be ridiculously large. Much bigger than he used to be, albeit not proportional (giving him that wiry appearance). He’s exaggerated like an Apostle, which makes sense given what he is. And I think his hair is much more early 80’s Kirk Hammett than Jackson. Look at the back of the Kill ‘Em All insert and see what I mean.

Vampire_Hunter_Bob

Cats are great
UrashimaSenpai said:

MJ? everyone knows he was made up by parents to scare their kids if they didn't eat their vegis.

D

Drachenfels

Griffith was fucked in the ass by that ugly baron dude.
Michael Jackson was probably also fucked in the ass by his father, who is also a ugly dude.

T

temporary

I though MJ got assraped by a monkey? Well, guess there are some similarities ;)

Cloud Strife

Ive got a big sword to damn it!

. . ok ok ok. Griffith is not skinny. He is actaully quite cutt. He isnt going to stack up to Gutts. But he is musculer. Just because you dont have 20 inch guns doesnt meen that your not musculer.. The ass thing ok maybe. Griffith does not screw kids. And finnaly, I think Griffith and MJ have a dream, but there just a little diffrent dont you think?

Top Bottom