Gobble Gobble!

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Even if you don’t celebrate it, I’m wishing you one, because that’s the type of ass I am! ;)

Today's the day to pig out, everybody have a great Turkey Day!

-Griffith

Vampire_Hunter_Bob

Cats are great
Griffith said:
Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Even if you don’t celebrate it, I’m wishing you one, because that’s the type of ass I am! ;)

Today's the day to pig out, everybody have a great Turkey Day!

-Griffith

Yes! pig out time!

- Bob

kimchan

"Should I be overcome by the vapors?
I'm still waiting around for the turkey, but I'm really looking forward to pigging out.

Thanks for the well wishes, Happy Thanksgiving!! ;D

kimchan

I'm not sure if I should ask, but what mistake did he make?

I can't eat any more food anyway. :-X

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
kimchan said:
I'm not sure if I should ask, but what mistake did he make?
2 thanksgivings ago I overate and had to go to the hospital. Im only 130 pounds so overeating for me is like... 4 servings but I had about 4 (servings) x 3 (houses of food).

...But how the hell did Bob know about that?

kimchan

2 thanksgivings ago I overate and had to go to the hospital. Im only 130 pounds so overeating for me is like... 4 servings but I had about 4 (servings) x 3 (houses of food).

Wow. I can gladly say that I didn't make that mistake. :eek:

Oh well, time for endless leftovers!!

Vampire_Hunter_Bob

Cats are great
Walter said:

"Running risk of becoming an E/N site, due to the lack of content...I will inform you of my
THANKSGIVING OF THE DAMNED

1) Ate food with family, discussed family events. Ate turkey, mashed potatoes, squash casserole, green beans...other stuff.
2) very very shortly after i was summoned to Girlfriends house, ate: oddly delicious Eggplant stufflet, with cajun based broth, and a crab cake.
3) 3 hours later, i ate the meal above, only in leftover format.
4) 1 hour later i ate girlfriends fathers Pear and Cranberry 'Tarts', which were delicious, although i was rather full...
5) Chowed on leftovers at my own house, later on that night
6) attempted to sleep....
7) 2.00 am barfed
8) 2.?? am barfed
9) 2.??-3.?? barfed barfed barfed barfed...
10) 10.00 am, gave up being a stubborn old man, and went to hospital to get an I/V in me
11) currently healing...and playing FF9!

Other than that, I had an excellent Thanksgiving! Fun with friends and Super-Target! And if you are a true fan of this site you will buy me a RAZOR scooter!!! J/K its just a phase...so 'they' say."

::)

- Bob

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
goodblow.jpg
You got "Bobbed."

Top Bottom