Current Episodes

Current Episodes Thread

Thank you! :ganishka:
I recommend viewing the last one along side the original.
Now someone else contribute.. Please. I'm looking at you CnC. :daiba:

P.S. MS Paint is no longer an excuse. :puck:

Uriel

This journey isn't ov--AARGH!
Current Episodes Thread

If only we could give threads stars. Instant 5!

In stead, it gets a motivational poster:

1167348970304fi7.jpg

I'd gladly participate, but I'm so pressed for time. Besides, how many more characters can be assigned?

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
Current Episodes Thread

vol.gif

248a.gif

248b.gif

Inoue said:
"Something we would like to try trying the new picture material."
2008.2.20 Takahiko Inoue​

Uh, yeah, looks great. =)

And white paper returns! Or the contrast is just way turned up, at the very least there's some hand drawn grids on there.

Uriel

Current Episodes Thread

Lovely jubbly...

And yeah, Wally pretty much said what I'm seeing in the preview. Looking forward to digesting it all.

Griffith

Current Episodes Thread

Whoa, whole new page added to the preview to bring it to the normal 2. Definitely graph paper, and definitely some childhood reminiscing which looks to include Otsu in the flashback, though these images aren't very face specific, I'm currently laughing at the bottom right of the first one, "Oil can... oil can..."

Now to change the subject... to fashion! Musashi's possibly going to be getting some new threads since his old clothes got fucking shredded and tarnished in that battle. What kind of new look and colors do you think our main man might get, or will it just be more of the same ole, same ole?

Uriel

Current Episodes Thread

Something like this?

64167280bn1.jpg

As my Nan would say: "He looks hip!"... which instantly removed any kind of credibility to the modern Musashi.

Current Episodes Thread

Nice work Mushi.
The combination of him saying hes feeling better while there's blood spraying out of his leg, it's quite priceless.

Uriel

Current Episodes Thread

"Preview" for Vagabond 249
volan0.gif

nodraftaaa7.gif

nodraftaaa7.gif

A little more detailed than usual this week...

[quote author=Inoue Takehiko on the Web]

This week it was not possible. The one which is enjoying, it is not completed!

[/quote]

That from "Katuhiko Inoue"...

Ah well, at least it's up. I'm sure we'll have something to talk about when we've seen last weeks chapter :p

volan0.gif

249a.gif

249b.gif

Inoue said:
As for the food which now has been popular at the work place "to it does and densely" is. Being something where the staff of Fukui graduate has, it does. Salt rice bran soaking of mackerel. As for コレ it is good it is,!

2008.3.3 Takehiko Inoue

Griffith

Current Episodes Thread

Uriel said:
A little more detailed than usual this week...

Hahaha, yeah, I heard it wasn't coming out this week, so I stopped checking for previews, but man, what a revelation these are though. Thanks Katuhiko. =)

poorinouehs7.jpg

Uriel

Current Episodes Thread

Yeah, this week definitely gets the worst case scenario picture.

Still, I can't be too mad. It'll be a while before we can even discuss the contents of 248, so this isn't such a bum deal.

Griffith

Current Episodes Thread

Yeah, this basically evens things out with the lateness of 248 hitting the interweb, and gives Inoue a much deserved rest. Still, I'm busting out a Wallaby customized unhappy Den emoticon for the occassion.
Denchishiro3.gif

Uriel

Current Episodes Thread

Hmmm.. needs more pockmarks.

Actually, give him glasses and a pipe and he'd be the spitting image of my primary school headmaster. Creepy.

Uriel

Current Episodes Thread

out -- you know where.

I have to say, even though Inoue is obviously going about making me feel bad for Matahachi.. I didn't expect to feel this bad!

Griffith

Current Episodes Thread

Spoilers:

I knew it, I had a feeling Matahachi wasn't going to stick around for a reunion, which is a big tease (at least he didn't kidnap Otsu and bite her or anything =). And yeah, he's quite easy to emphasize with here, actually, he's overtaken Musashi for the time being, and looks much better, albeit younger, with a clean shave. Of course, it also helps that he isn't making some strained, ugly expression in that shot (his not even showing Otsu the new/old look is also a tease since she obviously inspired it, but I guess it wouldn't have been genuine or something if he did it just to impress her =).

BTW, love the new interpretation of Munisai.

Uriel

Current Episodes Thread

After reading the translations I can say I'm very moved.

I won't spoil it for those who have not gotten to it yet, but I will say that this new direction has me hopeful that some sort of good deed can be accomplished. Hopefully this isn't the last we'll see of the "new" man on the scene.

Funkmasta Zeph

Finely made wine since 1840
Current Episodes Thread

I can't tell whose face that is (the bigget one). Dosen't look like Musashi, Kojiro, or Matahachi.

Looks a bit like the Yagyu son.

Top Bottom