Long live Halloween

I've been building a Pyramid Head outfit for a Halloween event this friday (a bit late I know) I'll post pictures when i'm done.

Grail

Feel the funk blast
Great costumes, guys! I didn't actually leave the house on Halloween, so I didn't dress up. :farnese: Maybe next year.

Rhombaad

Video Game Time Traveler
I'm about to lay some smack down in a game of beer pong.

halloweenxg.jpg

Rhombaad

Video Game Time Traveler
handsome rakshas said:
You guys look great! Especially you Rhombaad, you look a lot more fit and mature compared to older pics of you.

Thanks man, I've lost a lot of weight and am continuing to do so. As for the maturity, well, if you say so. :guts:

Oburi

All praise Grail
I love the Silent Hill ones, those look amazingly great. The Joker one is just average, so many people did that last year and again this year. Though yours is still pretty good, I've seen better, and if i can get a pic from my friend who looked exactly like him last year I'll post it. I mean he looked exactly like him, he already had the hair an all. But again the Silent Hill ones are creepy as hell.

The Joker one turned out far better than the picture is making out. The most inventive part was getting some clown goons and getting them to go around the whole night club 'jokerizing' people. It won me 6 months free entry as I was considered to be the best there, so it can't all be bad, oh and it gave me opportunity to meet my now fianceé. I have no doubt you have seen better (one in particular being a guy called Darren who has been confused as being Heath Ledger promo pics that weren't released) so yeah that's understandable. But thanks for the Silent Hill comments

It's that time of the year again, so Happy Halloween guys! Never celebrated it back home or when I moved but since the move all I do is toy with coloring my hair with those spray thingies. I love white hair in general, so I had some fun with it this year (glasses borrowed from a colleague) -

3bee4290-a685-4b0f-93d3-62007abbf747_zpsf0f497f3.jpg

Grail

Feel the funk blast
IncantatioN said:
It's that time of the year again, so Happy Halloween guys! Never celebrated it back home or when I moved but since the move all I do is toy with coloring my hair with those spray thingies. I love white hair in general, so I had some fun with it this year (glasses borrowed from a colleague) -
Haha, looking good! I'm getting a George Lucas vibe (minus the turkey neck). :badbone:

Haha oh no! I didn't think of him but now I see it, him and Jay Leno or something. My colleague was going to give me a Mohawk but I wanted the white everywhere, so in the end that's what happened. My head, my rules : p

Grail

Feel the funk blast
Make that a cup of Jell-o puddin' and you'll have yourself a fine Halloween costume! :ganishka:

Right now you just look like the guy on the Touch of Grey box.

I didn't think of that, but that's an amazing idea - next year I could formally go as a Touch of Grey box fella, cut out a cardboard around my head to make it look like the box! Too much work though for lazy me : p

LviB3TG.jpg

Happy Halloween guys, gonna jet outta work before the subways get crowded/ delayed by the big Halloween parade a few stops away. I haven't had the time to hit up a lotta horror movies this month but I hit up a horror walkathon through a Brooklyn neighborhood filled with spooky tales, all close to where H. P. Lovecraft lived for a few years.

Also had BK's limited edition October/ Halloween month black burger ... the bun was dry and supposed to taste like A1 sauce (but doesn't), the rest of the burger is the usual I guess, pretty okay. It turns your poop green because of amazing (bad) food coloring ... today's your last day to try it!

dB1lstj.jpg

Top Bottom