What was Roshinu doing in volume 10?

Status
Not open for further replies.
In volume 10, I noticed Roshinu before the massacre. What was she doing there? Weren't they camped far away from her home? It'd make more sense if they were in her woods, and she'd attack them. Did I miss something?

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
the Astral Waterlily said:
In volume 10, I noticed Roshinu before the massacre. What was she doing there?

Going to the Occultation ceremony. Like the Slug Count (who we see in the same scene) and all the other apostles we see later on.

Did I miss something?

Looks like you did. I suggest you pull out your volume and take the time to re-read it slowly. Forget about the TV series. Additionally, if you have more simple questions like this one, do not hesitate to search for old posts about them. You could find a lot of answers very quickly this way.

Oburi

All praise Grail
In volume 10, I noticed Roshinu before the massacre. What was she doing there? Weren't they camped far away from her home? It'd make more sense if they were in her woods, and she'd attack them. Did I miss something?

This has been answered many times in the past but i think it is simply that she was on the way to the eclipse when she and the other apostles came across the injured group of the Falcons and had a little pre-eclipse chowdown. :guts:

Edit- Aaz beat me by a fraction of a second I swear! :puck:

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Wait, was it volume 10? I'm so lost now. I don't see her appearance at all in that volume now that I'm looking.

Yes, it's in volume 10, episode 51. Starts on page 88.

On a related note, you also see the Snake Baron roaming through the woods at the beginning of that volume (the end of episode 48). It's accompanied by a shot of the crimson beherit being carried somewhere by a watercourse.

Aazealh said:
Yes, it's in volume 10, episode 51. Starts on page 88.

On a related note, you also see the Snake Baron roaming through the woods at the beginning of that volume (the end of episode 48). It's accompanied by a shot of the crimson beherit being carried somewhere by a watercourse.

Wasn't he killed at the beginning of the series though? :???:

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Wasn't he killed at the beginning of the series though?

The beginning of the series happens chronologically after the Golden Age arc (which is a long flashback). The Slug Count is also killed in an earlier volume, for reference (in volume 3).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom