no god no!!!!!!!!!

ShinHell9

I started on here when I was like 14...
HOLY SHIOT!!!!!!!! The mayor of new york is creating an extremly high tax on anime!!!!!!!!!!!!! because he doesn't want his multi-thousand dollar company to get taxed along with all other major companies!!!!!!!! I am soooooo gonna protest! In one way its a good thing because it will get all that edited shit off the air but in another way it tottally sucks!!!!!!!!!! and also that means probably no more big apple anime fest :'( DAMN IT DAMN IT ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I feel bad for anyone who hasn't seen all of berserk yet :'( ...

Majin_Tenshi

The can opener went bye-bye...
I just feel bad for the people in New York. Doesn't bug me too much, that is unless they get the same idea in kansas. But I have a katana that can solve that problem quite nicely.

There a link to this news you can post?

ShinHell9

Majin Tenshi said:
I just feel bad for the people in New York. Doesn't bug me too much, that is unless they get the same idea in kansas. But I have a katana that can solve that problem quite nicely.

There a link to this news you can post?
I'll try to ask me freind where he found the article but he reads so much crap that he may not remeber.

trapped_soul

"This is it. It's over."
ShinHell9 said:
and also that means probably no more big apple anime fest

did you go there in August to see "Knockin' on Heavens Door" at Times Square? It was already sold out, when i realized what was going on...

-TS

P.S. since you go crazy about happenings in NY, what are you gonna do next week?
Walk over the Staten Island Bridge? ^^;;

D

Drachenfels

ShinHell9 said:
HOLY SHIOT!!!!!!!! The mayor of new york is creating an extremly high tax on anime!!!!!!!!!!!!! because he doesn't want his multi-thousand dollar company to get taxed along with all other major companies!!!!!!!! I am soooooo gonna protest! In one way its a good thing because it will get all that edited shit off the air but in another way it tottally sucks!!!!!!!!!! and also that means probably no more big apple anime fest :'( DAMN IT DAMN IT ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I feel bad for anyone who hasn't seen all of berserk yet :'( ...

Yeah, fucking post-traumatas.

ShinHell9

trapped_soul said:
ShinHell9 said:
and also that means probably no more big apple anime fest

did you go there in August to see "Knockin' on Heavens Door" at Times Square? It was already sold out, when i realized what was going on...

-TS

P.S. since you go crazy about happenings in NY, what are you gonna do next week?
Walk over the Staten Island Bridge? ^^;;
I had tickets to see the night encore showing on saturady but my stomach started to hurt and I got really sick :'( but I did get an autographed poster from Shiochiro Watanabe & that was my original intention of going there.Even if I walked over the verrazano I would have a long walk to mannhatttan.

PS the article is somewhere on http://www.bloomberg.com

Top Bottom