Who is the sexiest girl?

Who is the sexiest Gal in the Berserk world?

• Casca

Votes: 170 50.3%
  • Farnese

Votes: 42 12.4%
  • Schierke

Votes: 15 4.4%
  • Luca

Votes: 13 3.8%
  • Charlotte

Votes: 8 2.4%
  • Sonia

Votes: 5 1.5%
  • Flora

Votes: 10 3.0%
  • Slan

Votes: 75 22.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

kimchan

"Should I be overcome by the vapors?
Faust said:
Doesn't Slan have a penis protruding from her chest? (I'd hate to be wrong here)

I think that's just a part of her chestplate thing. It doesn't really protrude.

Weirdest answer I've given, evar. ::)

i had to vote for casca because you have to, because she is argueably the hottest girl i have ever seen fictional or non, real or drawn

but why is there only 1 vote for farneze, does no one else find that chick scrumptious. that fact that she gets off on setting people on fire is enough for me to bone her. but shes got that uncoordinated sexually repressed catholic teenager thing going for her too, am i the only one that gets turned on by that

Oltobaz

Cancer no Deathmask
krebs4life said:
i had to vote for casca because you have to, because she is argueably the hottest girl i have ever seen fictional or non, real or drawn

but why is there only 1 vote for farneze, does no one else find that chick scrumptious. that fact that she gets off on setting people on fire is enough for me to bone her. but shes got that uncoordinated sexually repressed catholic teenager thing going for her too, am i the only one that gets turned on by that
Truer words were never spoken.I'd do her.

theblakeman

theblakeman- your local pervert
as would I...the way she jams her fingers in her crotch when watching the fire burn, or when she watches Mozgus's torturers do their work and gets all hot and bothered. ;D ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom