Who is the sexiest girl?

Who is the sexiest Gal in the Berserk world?

• Casca

Votes: 170 50.3%
  • Farnese

Votes: 42 12.4%
  • Schierke

Votes: 15 4.4%
  • Luca

Votes: 13 3.8%
  • Charlotte

Votes: 8 2.4%
  • Sonia

Votes: 5 1.5%
  • Flora

Votes: 10 3.0%
  • Slan

Votes: 75 22.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
handsome rakshas said:
yeah well, when I posted that I was on my second shift at work and was very tired so...

So, you had time to post something completely unjustified and dare I say vexing to those whose opinion differs from yours (which is why I replied like I did) in a 3 years old thread, but not to use caps? I see.

Oh, and maybe you think I didn't see your first reply, the one you deleted? "Get a life" dude. :casca: No big deal, but I hope you get my point.

PS: In case you wonder, I voted for Flora long ago. :carcus:

Hi everyone, I am new here,

For the sexiest girl I wil defitively go with Slann because she is so hot and perverse.
Casca and Farnese will be close second because I don't like Casca with short hair (even if she has a brain) and Farnese with her former hair cut (especially her fringe).
Luca is nice but it is just a secondary character (I don't think shewill appear later).
For the other Charlotte sucks in general ,19 years-old in the millenium falcon arc and she looks 15; Sonya has strange eyes and according to their age Shierke, Flora are not considered for me as sexy.
PS: Jill is not in the list, even if she is too young I think she has potential. Roshinu, before her apostle form, has a strange face for me.

kimedog

mmmmmm BEER!
Guess I'm one of the few that finds Slann gross. Who wants a giant demon with batwings? Now a vampress thats the kind of evil creature for me!
Anyways I voted for Luca, gotta love her personality and that body.

1. Casca (mysterious and fragile under her appearance, strong but sexy body)
2. Slann (voluptuous body, obscene queen)
3. Luca (lovely personality, charming smile, nice body)

Posted by: dawy
For the other Charlotte sucks in general ,19 years-old in the millenium falcon arc and she looks 15;

I thought the queen said she was 16. :???:

Anyways, I say Schierke in about 10 years. I like the green curtains. Makes you wonder about the carpet. :carcus:

- C

TheRedShadow

Don't turn around.
Personally I voted for Casca(like the majority, it seems) I just want to help Casca out of her insanity and thus helping Gatsu.

I did not know that Farnese enjoyed fire so much? I can set the bed/futon on fire if she likes. :carcus:

CnC

Ad Oculos
TheRedShadow said:
No?

LOL! I was talking about my above post, not about Casca's sex appeal nor of Slann's voluptuousness.

Was the 'I agree' directed at the same post, too? You shouldn't have to post again to agree with yourself :schierke:

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
TheRedShadow said:
LOL! I was talking about my above post, not about Casca's sex appeal nor of Slann's voluptuousness.

Apart from what CnC justly pointed out, you aren't the one that said so originally in any case.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom