Who is the sexiest girl?

Who is the sexiest Gal in the Berserk world?

• Casca

Votes: 170 50.3%
  • Farnese

Votes: 42 12.4%
  • Schierke

Votes: 15 4.4%
  • Luca

Votes: 13 3.8%
  • Charlotte

Votes: 8 2.4%
  • Sonia

Votes: 5 1.5%
  • Flora

Votes: 10 3.0%
  • Slan

Votes: 75 22.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

IsolatioN

Last Soldier Standing
I like Casca. Honestly, I am not really attracted to manga characters physically; well, yes I suppose they can look very appealing, but I don't know. Maybe im just obsessed with realism, but I can't really call a hand-drawn character sexy. Sorry guys :(

but on that note, I find the personality Miura built into Casca to be amazing; the level of depth (not only in Casca but in all of Miura's main characters) is just astounding. So, overall I would have to say Casca is the most appealing to me.

but, then again, I haven't read very far and still have a ways to delve into the personalities and traits of the other gals on the list. So I suppose I am not in a very good place to make judgement.

Noo!!! Slan my kinky bondage Queen is losing  :judo:
why do so many people pick a currently brain traumatized cutie over
a breast-job advertising demon goddess  :puck:

ow well I cant complain.. I think I voted for Flora   :carcus:

I'm white, so it has to be Casca for me because she's more exotic. If I was Black, I would choose Farnese because then she'd be more exotic. If I was Mexican I guess I wouldn't care either way.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
mike.william said:
Her forehead makes up 80 percent of the surface area of her body.

Overlooking that ridiculous statement, you should remember that she's a psychic. The fact she has a somewhat prominent forehead shouldn't surprise you.

So psychics usually have big foreheads? I don't remember that being a common correlation, psychics and big foreheads. Maybe I just haven't read enough manga about big fore-headed psychics.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
mike.william said:
So psychics usually have big foreheads? I don't remember that being a common correlation, psychics and big foreheads.

Yeah, it's a stereotypical trait when depicting "brainy" people, that's why it fits her character design well. Guess you learn new things everyday, eh? Not that her forehead is that big anyway.

CloudNutta

-nothing to fear but fear itself-
farnese is good for being a kink
casca is by far the hottest though, although i'm not as into her these days, seeing as she's damaged goods and all

It's definitely situational. When Farnese was possessed and when she was masturbating, that was incredibly hot. Now, when Casca was naked and covered blood with sword in hand, that, too was incredibly hot. So was when she and Guts had a bit personal time.

Yeah, I can't believe I forgot about her. She's pretty damn hot in the first place, but I even found the troll intestined slann pretty damn hot. Damn that sensual act she puts on. Gets me every time.

Wraith King

I exist in the shadow of my unrealized dream
Ariyn said:
Yeah, I can't believe I forgot about her. She's pretty damn hot in the first place, but I even found the troll intestined slann pretty damn hot. Damn that sensual act she puts on. Gets me every time.

Dude!

Hottest girl... hmm prob the "currently brain traumatized cutie" ha ha ha

Forest Wraith

Evil is born when we lose power over ourselves.
I voted for Farnese, primarily on the basis that she would be the most likely person that I would get involved with romantically if I were a member of Guts' band.
In terms of personality though, I actually think I would probably get along best with Schierke but I'm no pedo. So Guts ditching Ree-ree Casca with a group of traveling performers for Schierke is probably just as likely a possibility compared to my forming a romantic relationship with her . . .
I do think that Slann is hot too but I just know that there has to be a catch . . . If she agreed to a romantic interlude with a mere mortal, I can only see two possible outcomes: Either the resulting Sexual-Ecstasy would leave the poor gentleman in a mental state that Casca would find enviable; with the added bonus of testicles that would never function again due to implosion. Or her deluded would-be-Lover would be masticated alive into meaty-giblets by her probable Vagina Dentata . . .
I forgot that honorable mention goes to Farnese's Mother too. Whoever pointed her out has a great point. When she I was introduced I was pleasently surprised to note that she is a MILF-tastic hottie with a brain and a likeable personality.

Hmm.. :beast: Luca or Charlotte. Personality-wise, Luca>>>Charlotte though, so I'll vote the aforementioned gal :casca: A silly question, btw.. She's a redhead, right?

KuroKenshi

ready for Today's sermon??
definitely casca, but i dont know there was that handmaid princess Charlotte hangs with  :carcus: jk, but the intestine queen is pretty hot too in a slimy bloody kinda way. :serpico:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom