Who is the sexiest girl?

Who is the sexiest Gal in the Berserk world?

• Casca

Votes: 170 50.3%
  • Farnese

Votes: 42 12.4%
  • Schierke

Votes: 15 4.4%
  • Luca

Votes: 13 3.8%
  • Charlotte

Votes: 8 2.4%
  • Sonia

Votes: 5 1.5%
  • Flora

Votes: 10 3.0%
  • Slan

Votes: 75 22.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

kokoon

so pure...so cold
farnese no doubt about it... thats at least 100 times more sexy than caska (2nd place)
caska doesnt seem that sexy anymore now when shes braindead.
but farnese... just like blake said...uhh... w00t!!!!

P

psymont

im going with slan .... there is just something about a demigod biotch masterbating at an a orgy ....

P

psymont

casca is cute and lovable and all, but her ability to whine and bitch and moan far surpasses her ability to be cute .... and now brain dead on top of it ...

Mizar

Œ©‰Ž•·‚©‰ŽŒ¾‚퉎
Blakeman, I definitely agree. On all points. ;)

It's ok to get off on Farnese masturbating while watching people burn and suffer, but if you're getting aroused at the childish behaviour of an adult woman? Yeah, that's right, we're disgusting pedophiles, go inform the FBI, now! ::)

Farnese still has an edge over Caska to me, though. ;D

T

temporary

Blakeman, if i ever meet you in person, imma going to get meself a blunt rake and probe your ass u fucking sicko.

Mizar

Œ©‰Ž•·‚©‰ŽŒ¾‚퉎
Aww, come on Blakeman, don't start backing down now. Stand up for your own pervertedness. ;) Don't apologise, fuck those that oppose you or can't take your sick humor.

And besides, look closely what UrashimaSenpai just wrote. He calls you a fucking sicko but wants to probe your ass with a blunt rake when he meets you in person. ::)

Nadiaska

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Is it a feather that this forum is composed by 90% of men, where the women are? We have to vote in the sexiest men, also! Well, the sexiest woman I voted in Caska, Farnese doesn't have nor 1% of her sensuality! :) :)

Nadiaska

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Majin Tenshi said:
Who is the sexies guy?
This thread is OLDER then the sexiest girl post, and died because no one had anything left to say.

Who has teh BIGGEST DIQ?
There you go. Two threads concerning men.

Makes so much time that don't come to this forum, that seems that am being crazy that had not noticed these messages, haha! :D :D Thank you! Ah! which the sexiest man in your opinion? ;D I will be for here for you not to chide me! ;D ;D

Graywords

Bettychu, I choose YOU!
o_O talk about dredging up your dead topics...

on a different note... WHY DIDN'T ANYBODY VOTE FOR LUCA?!? Are you all MAD!?

*ahem*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom