Who is the sexiest girl?

Who is the sexiest Gal in the Berserk world?

• Casca

Votes: 170 50.3%
  • Farnese

Votes: 42 12.4%
  • Schierke

Votes: 15 4.4%
  • Luca

Votes: 13 3.8%
  • Charlotte

Votes: 8 2.4%
  • Sonia

Votes: 5 1.5%
  • Flora

Votes: 10 3.0%
  • Slan

Votes: 75 22.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

medievald00d

seriously....
Im surprised no one whatso ever voted for sonya...i figured one person at least...maybe even a pity vote?

Graywords

Bettychu, I choose YOU!
Well... provided the poll is still open (if it's closed, it didn't give me a message stating so)... the only vote for Luca is MY vote. o_o;; So vote for Sonya, if you can.. :p

M

medievald00d

a lil late, i voted for farneze...Not a bad chick now that she's not feeling herself up whenever bodies are burning...

Graywords

Bettychu, I choose YOU!
Agreed, I give Farnese my vote for "Most Improved Female" in Berserk.

Along with Rochine for "Most Dead", Luca for "Most Mine", and Casca for "Most Likely to Drown Because She Looks Up When It Rains". ^_^

EDIT: 250 is nifty. (/poet)

Darok

Melancholy (Holy Martyr)
Roshinu
pirate.jpg

G

Genn21

Damn you people. Who can argue that slann has the most perfect ass and body in the berserk world. Her boobs make her +10 against any of those other beasts. She could like crush floras head with those uber mighty melons. ( such would be a kickass godhand mission ). Yet the perfect ass shall not be ignored as in volume 3 and 13 it is the best damn part of the manga. Or best damn part of slann.

Void has a woman in g.h for senimental purposes or her petite figure

red ram of death

drench your vision in darkness
Most definitely Farneze. Her religious background mixed with her dark and twisted pleasures really turns me on. Reminds me of a christian school girl i dated in high school. mmmmm..... tasty.....

0_o dude, she's totally shamed by luca, farnese, slann and caska (i personally preferred short-haired sane caska, unlike many of you, haha). I didn't really think she was any more attractive than any of the other random orgie chicks in berserk *shrug*.

yeah ill vote slann as well, she is a big bitch but it doesnt really matter.

if i voted for caska, it would be when she has longer hair. she definetly looked better with it, despite the insanity

fors

Burning Rage !!!
man ths was hard I´m going for caska, thought farneze is sexy and also she has some dark and nasty thoughts it would be kinky JAJA after those 2 I would have to say slann and Luca

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom