Who is the sexiest girl?

Who is the sexiest Gal in the Berserk world?

• Casca

Votes: 170 50.3%
  • Farnese

Votes: 42 12.4%
  • Schierke

Votes: 15 4.4%
  • Luca

Votes: 13 3.8%
  • Charlotte

Votes: 8 2.4%
  • Sonia

Votes: 5 1.5%
  • Flora

Votes: 10 3.0%
  • Slan

Votes: 75 22.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

King Gaiseric

I walk the path of hell
Jill didn't do jack all except being a stupid girl (Cf.the song Stupid Girl), plus Roshinue is hotter and hotter (if she wasn't a disgusting insect in her true apostle form), even if I can bite [...] I can have my own fight..bla bla bla, her character is crappy, and I hate her but she made her point I gotta reckon that (as Miura trying to pass a message through the character of Jill) as for cool little chicks I'd go straight for Theresia, she'll grow screwed up and not just a little :p

orobouros

I'm a llama!
Yeah, I had to go with Farneze, too.

Caska just isn't my type, being mental and all. (Probably my favorite female character, though.)

Slann? Just... no. Dead does not turn me on, especially when she's made of rotting flesh on occasion.

I wish Jill would have been on there, cause I think she was sexy, but she wouldn't have gotten my vote.

Roshinu was by far the sexiest in her human form, but the whole insect thing really undos that.

I'd vote for Shierke, but she's still a little too young to be sexy. Give her a couple of years, though...

Lauralana

That's Hot
Caska was the original woman of the series and so i think she is the best. Plus i can't wait for her to get over her childlike state and be one with Guts. Besides, a sex scene with those two would be better than any other pairing due to their history and their heated, passionate love for one another.

btw, if anyone knows where i can read some good lemon on those two.....do tell :)

Rhombaad

Video Game Time Traveler
Had to go with Slann on this one. 2nd would be Casca and 3rd would be Farnese. In the end though, Slann, along with her bat wings, has won my heart. :carcus:

DarkDragoon

Kuro no mahoutsukai
I'll have to say Slann.. although Charlotte has turned me on from time to time.. like when Griffith is shoving his hand up her night gown.. or when she's laying post-sex naked in bed.

I would have to say that Slann is the hottest because of her body, and I just find evil women to be hot.

Second I would say Caska and third Luca just for their bodies. After them, I would probably choose Charlotte.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom