What my boss doesn't know...

turkitage

ターク
Oburi said:
Afterall, two kids... you ready for that kind of responsibility?

Thanks Oburi and to answer that question.. I don't know.

Nomad said:
She's been married and with kids? Ha! She won't be shy if she wants anything with you.

You're absolutely right, she's not at all shy. Just the boss/employee situation is weird. Regardless, like you said, I'm trying not to make a big deal of it and move on.

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
Sounds like you've got the right approach, these things sort themselves out more than we like to think.

Gobolatula

praise be to grail!
My boss doesn't know that I have an absolutely insane work ethic. During our busiest times, I'll stay ridiculously late to get everything done, often times not even on the clock. Just because I want to get it done. And it's not a matter of me being slow. I am FAST and GOOD. Sometimes I'll go in late at night or on weekends when nobody's there and just work for a few hours. In other words, my boss doesn't know that I'm either crazy or that I'm the most perfect employee ever. Or both.

Oburi

All praise Grail
Gobolatula said:
My boss doesn't know that I have an absolutely insane work ethic. During our busiest times, I'll stay ridiculously late to get everything done, often times not even on the clock. Just because I want to get it done. And it's not a matter of me being slow. I am FAST and GOOD. Sometimes I'll go in late at night or on weekends when nobody's there and just work for a few hours. In other words, my boss doesn't know that I'm either crazy or that I'm the most perfect employee ever. Or both.

Soooo where do you work? I'm assuming a brothel until told otherwise.

Atm in Summer while i had holidays from College I worked as guard in mobile phone network company and took nightshifts...and yeah I was playing PSP frickin summer,have finished so much cool games like Tales of Eternia,Dissidia FF 012 ,MGS Peace Walker,Crysis Core FFVII,Monster Hunter Freedom United,Gods Eater Burst and much more,and so many movies watched,too bad I have to work for 3 more days and then back to college

Top Bottom