Rain

Lliugusamui

around the corner
I don't know whether it is the cause of a Kelpie, but in my town, it rains since sunday/monday, I haven't seen the sun since the weekend ( well yeah the south of france isn't always sunny ... ), so much that the lycée is closed today apparently they don't have electricity anymore because of the weather . Fine with me ...
Damn it is said that in less than 100 years, my town will be under the sea ... I begin to believe in it ! I wonder if i'm th only one to know such situation :-\

Majin_Tenshi

The can opener went bye-bye...
I don't feel a thing
and I stopped remembering
The days are just like moments turned to hours.
Mother used to say
if you want, you'll find a way
but mother never danced through fire showers

Walk in the rain, in the rain, in the rain.
I walk in the rain, in the rain
Is it right or is it wrong
and is it here that I belong

roberto999

The Black Chick of Darkness
Here is snowing, it is cold like hell, and my dogs are roleplaying the part of wolves ;D Maybe it is the fault of the next Guts'adversarie (not yet shown) :Oni Onna the snow-woman ;D

roberto999

The Black Chick of Darkness
I suppose it is the equivalent of the italian saying "piove, governo ladro" that is " It rains! Thieving government!!" ;D

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Snow's better that rain, trust me. I live in the north myself (France too), and I haven't seen any real snow here since 1995... And well, there are some sunny days in July/August, but not many. Praise God for living in the South, Guillaume. ;)

And Le Pen unfortunately isn't the real threat in France, Dracen. There's plenty of worse people with worse ideas waiting for opportunities.

Lliugusamui

around the corner
Well ... i know i'm in some cool country, the fact is it rains seldom but when it does it is harsh ( a tree in my school is lying on the grass ;D )
And aazealh ( hard time to write it ^^ ) you living in Bretagne ? I've heard for years it is really rat crap weather all along the year ( anyway englishmen know this phenomenon too !! )

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Just use "Aaz" if the full name's too difficult. ;) I'm living in "région parisienne" myself, and while it still sucks, Bretagne is definitely worse.

The weather used to be Ok several years ago, but since 1994/96 we've just got a cloudy sky every day of the week, all year long. Like I said, July and August are the only months when you can have an entire sunny week. That's why so many people are moving to the south. To match a French cliché, I'd say: "C'est la vie !" :p

Oltobaz

Cancer no Deathmask
En tout cas,à Paris on se les gèle...Blague à part,'trouvez pas que Le Pen
ressemble à Adon comme deux gouttes d'eau? ;)

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
C'est clair qu'on se les gèle à paname. Et Le Pen ressemble peut-être un peu à Adon oui (mais faut quand même vraiment vouloir faire le rapprochement), en plus vieux et moche. Surtout avant quand il n'avait pas encore son oeil de verre en fait, avec son bandeau de pirate ça ressemblait bien à Adon une fois qu'il s'est fait mettre en lambeaux par Guts. ;)

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Hehe yeah, it's true that he looks a little like the Snail Count. ;D Since the thread was originally about rain, what do you want us to talk about now?

Will sea monsters attack the ship that'll bring Guts' party to Elfhelm? And will that take place under the rain? Will a Le Pen lookalike apostle appear? ::)

Lliugusamui

around the corner
no ... the thing is Ondine/Windinu ( well the element that was before the temple, kinda ... ) is the cause of rain. Well could someone explain me what it is really about with Ondine, rain and kelpie ? I haven't got it all :-\

Lliugusamui

around the corner
since it is already a bad topic, i won't make another called 'Snow'
well indeed it's snowing all over the south of france today *so cold ...* and i have no teachers for this morning
i'm right know praying the sky ( or a good causality ) that there won't be any kind of teachers this afternoon as well ::)

Majin_Tenshi

The can opener went bye-bye...
Im in NE kansas and it effectively never snows here :'(
It used to snow, but that was ten years ago. I think the high temperature might have got up to the 50s recently.

Top Bottom