Skull Knight the watcher

Lliugusamui

around the corner
Well ... I have a wonder right now : how is Skull Knight supposed to know everything about Guts ? At their first meet, Skully tells him the eclipse will occur a year later, that death will consume them all, but Guts ( born from a corpse and struggling with death every day ) is the most about to escape that destiny.
How does Skully know about all this stuff ? He isn't a God Hand ( = about fate master ^^ ) or anything ... could it be Flora that informed him about all the things he has to fight against and pay attention ?

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Guillaume said:
Well ... I have a wonder right now : how is Skull Knight supposed to know everything about Guts ? At their first meet, Skully tells him the eclipse will occur a year later,
I thought it was 3 years according to your Rickert age chart? (walter is an asshole)
that death will consume them all, but Guts ( born from a corpse and struggling with death every day ) is the most about to escape that destiny.
How does Skully know about all this stuff ? He isn't a God Hand ( = about fate master ^^ ) or anything ... could it be Flora that informed him about all the things he has to fight against and pay attention ?
Don't forget he seemingly has intricate knowledge of the rebirth ceremony and the flow of causality. How? Too vague to speculate.

Lliugusamui

around the corner
WALTERR__
I thought it was 3 years according to your Rickert age chart? (walter is an asshole)

Well i don't know if you're an asshole but you sure have misunderstood me.
Guts joins the hawks = 15
Guts leaves the hawks/meets Skull Knight = 18
Guts 'rejoins' the hawks = 19
you know what i mean now ?

you're true it's too vague to speculate, that frightens me because it probably means it will take a long time to clarify all the things that aren't ( and there are not a few, far from it ^^ )
it'd be cool if about the volume 26, trolls issues would be over and miura could go further in any direction that'd be enjoyable

roberto999

The Black Chick of Darkness
Do you remember when I noticed that in one of the two known images of Gaiserik we see only is left eye (the other is hidden) and in the other one both eyes are hidden and is left arm is covered by the shield? That is how he knows anything about Guts...By the way this was the theory that I wrote about in my very first post here (correction :apparently my memory failed me - it was the fifth).Do you see like I stick to my ideas? ;D

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
roberto999 said:
Do you remember when I noticed that in one of the two known images of Gaiserik we see only is left eye (the other is hidden) and in the other one both eyes are hidden and is left arm is covered by the shield? That is how he knows anything about Guts...By the way this was the theory that I wrote about in my very first post here (correction :apparently my memory failed me - it was the fifth).Do you see like I stick to my ideas? ;D
Yeah but... That's a pretty typical isometric profile shot of Gaiseric. Just because its shaded out... Well, I just think its a pretty rash assumption. Good catch though!

ShinHell9

I started on here when I was like 14...
do you mean to say that skull knight and guts had the same fate? sounds reasonable...maybe every 1000 years there will be a survivor of the eclipse who will stand against the god hand...

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Flora in episode 201 say that she had a revelation from a friend in the realm of the dead, and that friend is most likely SK, so my guess is that he died somehow and stayed in the ethearal realm, struggling for life and revenge, then he met flora or another 'good' entity who allowed him to come back in the 'real' world...
Time spent there would've destroyed his human body, that's a good way to explain it I think.

ShinHell9 said:
do you mean to say that skull knight and guts had the same fate? sounds reasonable...maybe every 1000 years there will be a survivor of the eclipse who will stand against the god hand...

Is this the reason why he hate void so much, he attack him first during the eclipse (maybe because he happen to be the nearest target i not sure).

Perhap void happen to be like Griffin at that time, where he betray and sacrifice Skully ???

Anyway do anyone here know how strong is SK?
For my opinion he seem to be the strongest beside Idea (does Idea have any power?) and God Hand. Of coz we all know that he is more powerful than any other apostle including Zodd!

My other opinion is that there is a possibility Gutz might engage battle with SK! I hav feeling that SK is using Gutz somehow even though he seem to be helping Gutz to destroy GH.
Ulterior motive???

Jeez! This is a deep character, nobody know when and what will he do the next, but i will very much like to see the battle between him and Gutz if there are any... ;D

Lliugusamui

around the corner
Olivier Hague is being talking about it for years, take this one

on: August 15, 2001, 02:49:54 PM
Quote:

First in original you mention maybe skullknight exists out of causality but I thinkits pretty clear he doesn't... this is cuz he says he's fated to kill void.

He never said anything like that, that was a bad translation.

You see?

Ashitaka

Don't really know english...
Sk is fighting God Hand since a long time according to Zood. So it appears to me that he can't have been brought back by Flora. Even if we don't exactly know her age, she can't had 1000 years no?

Lliugusamui

around the corner
Ashitaka said:
Sk is fighting God Hand since a long time according to Zood. So it appears to me that he can't have been brought back by Flora. Even if we don't exactly know her age, she can't had 1000 years no?
^
Why not?

Lliugusamui

around the corner
She's living in a place where time isn't the same as in the real world for a long time(since the religion has widely spread through midland).

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Ashitaka said:
Well I guess you're right .... ???
I hope we will have more informations soon.
About why she's not old? She's a witch. Do you really, really need more clarification than that?

Top Bottom