There's something about Rakshas

Thanks for reading Bob and JMP!

And, I agree Aaz, thanks for giving the post feedback. As I was typing it in a PM earlier, I did feel I was considering everything too literally and trying hard to connect the dots in one of those "Hey, this means that and wouldn't it be cool if it meant thaaaaat!" dumb moments haha, speculation outta pure giddy excitement, couldn't help it and wanted to share none the less. It reminded me of the fella in my old joke avatar with his crazy tan and hair.

Anyone who's a demon (of any kind) in Hindu mythology's commonly known by that name. So it's quite possible that the Kushans or Bakiraka or whoever in his clan would simply call him a rakshas, without checking off whether he had those attributes I posted about.

Massive coincidence - on my way to the Y for a swim yesterday, I saw this sticker and couldn't help but think of ... :farnese: what can I say, he's everywhere!

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
IncantatioN said:
Anyone who's a demon (of any kind) in Hindu mythology's commonly known by that name. So it's quite possible that the Kushans or Bakiraka or whoever in his clan would simply call him a rakshas, without checking off whether he had those attributes I posted about.

No, in the fictional world of Berserk, there are no monsters commonly referred to as "Rakshasa" as far as we know, just this one character whose name is Rakshas. Just like in Berserk the Qliphoth is a place in the Astral World and has no relation with Judaism.

Top Bottom