Femto Model

Saephon

Die young and save yourself
Howdy guys. I saw Aphasia's thread and it inspired/reminded me to start showing my work here, since I picked Femto as a project a couple weeks ago. It's nowhere near as awesome as his and I've still got some things to tweak before I bring it in for sculpting, but as Berserk fans, I thought I'd see what you guys think. :guts: Here's a little preview, I'll add more when I get home. Thanks!

femto_preview.jpg

P.S. The funky green colors are just for my benefit. I enjoy modeling in turquoise.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Saephon said:
P.S. The funky green colors are just for my benefit. I enjoy modeling in turquoise.

I think that's too green to be called turquoise (very constructive comment, I know). :iva:

Aphasia

ALL MYSTERIES MUST BE SOLVED
Nice! I'd fix the Tri point on his head. That'll give you hell when you start sculpting. Great to see there's a variety of 3D artists here on the forum. :femto:

Saephon

Thanks for pointing out that tri Aphasia. He's all quads now :badbone:

The low-poly is pretty much done I think...I just need to make him some eyeballs. Anywayyyyyyy, here's a test render I did in 3DS max, using just a solid purple color and some lights haha. Don't be too harsh on it, as I have not sculpted the details or made a real texture yet :iva:

I think it's a good base though. besides the pink feet.

femto_lowpoly_testrender.jpg

Saephon

Wires! :chomp: I'm at 4,710 tris, which is pretty good for a game character.
femto_lowpoly_wires.jpg

and started sculpting....man I can't wait for my Zbrush class next month. I've got so much to learn.

femtosculpt2.jpg

Gobolatula

praise be to grail!
That is looking rad. You did a great job with all the muscles and the helm shape and it looks real sinister overall. The only thing that stood out to me immediately was that the lips should probably be more pouty and full than thin.

Cool stuff.
For the Z-Brush You probably want to make the neck a little skinnier though, as Femto's neck is pretty damn skinny. Try to extend the ribs under the abs a little bit or make the core of the body even skinner. I like it a lot though, much better than what I know what to do.
I can send you a ton of reference pictures if you want. :D

Top Bottom