after the trolls ...

Lliugusamui

around the corner
Well... As known, Guts is going to Elfheim and has to pass a mountain before coming to the port of Viritanis, which is becoming a confederation's naval base, as said in late volume 23 ...
He has met Flora who has wanted him to fight the trolls of the mountain in counterpart of her spell lessening the power of the brand.
Thus what will happen after they'll get rid of the trolls : personally I think ther's a high probability that they'll be joined by Azan in Viritanis ... but before anything happens in this port with vatican's troops ( if i'm not mistaken ), I believe that we must see what's going on in Midland against the Kushans, so to say i think that we're gonna have a Griffith's part after the trolls with the developpment of the Band of the Hawks and their old/new fame. Then Guts' band will appear in Viritanis and will have to take consideration of the things happening all over the world, and very important, i think Azan is the one who will bring some news ( for Farnese mainly )
well, what do _you_ think is gonna happen next the trolls' mission ?

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
It'd be nice to follow Griffith and the new hawks in their midland defense against the kushans, And I would like to have Azan joining Guts' party, he'd be more useful than Farnese ;), i'm also looking for the next appearance of Shilat.

roberto999

The Black Chick of Darkness
Guillaume said:
Well... As known, Guts is going to Elfheim and has to pass a mountain before coming to the port of Viritanis, which is becoming a confederation's naval base, as said in late volume 23 ...
He has met Flora who has wanted him to fight the trolls of the mountain in counterpart of her spell lessening the power of the brand.
Thus what will happen after they'll get rid of the trolls : personally I think ther's a high probability that they'll be joined by Azan in Viritanis ... but before anything happens in this port with vatican's troops ( if i'm not mistaken ), I believe that we must see what's going on in Midland against the Kushans, so to say i think that we're gonna have a Griffith's part after the trolls with the developpment of the Band of the Hawks and their old/new fame. Then Guts' band will appear in Viritanis and will have to take consideration of the things happening all over the world, and very important, i think Azan is the one who will bring some news ( for Farnese mainly )
well, what do _you_ think is gonna happen next the trolls' mission ?
This if anything goes like planned, a rare occurence in Berserk ;D
Anyway the the apparence of the ogre and the kelpie (and they could not be the last of their kind to appear) has changed anything: Something is going on that none did foresee. And when I tell none I mean such notables like Flora and Griffith himself among others.

Lliugusamui

around the corner
I think you're right. Anyway they do have to go to Elfheim, don't they ? Do you think some elemental/magical thing/event could change Guts' mind, could he decide ( with Beast strong opinion ;D ) to abandon former idea to give Casca some safe place. I doubt it ... anyway somehow he might be forced to elude Elfheim ( what'd be hard for him to live with )

Lliugusamui

around the corner
Vampire_Hunter_Bob said:
Guillaume said:
I doubt it ... anyway somehow he might be forced to elude Elfheim ( what'd be hard for him to live with )

That got me thinking, maybe Elfheim got destroyed. Could happen. 8)

- Bob
Who do you think could ever do that ? God Hand ? ( don't think so ... )

Vampire_Hunter_Bob

Cats are great
Guillaume said:
Vampire_Hunter_Bob said:
Guillaume said:
I doubt it ... anyway somehow he might be forced to elude Elfheim ( what'd be hard for him to live with )

That got me thinking, maybe Elfheim got destroyed. Could happen. 8)

- Bob
Who do you think could ever do that ? God Hand ? ( don't think so ... )

Could happen. ::) give me a reson why it can't happen.

- Bob

Lliugusamui

around the corner
Well it seems Elfheim has existed for centuries ( if it isn't milleniums ) without any problem. Why all of a sudden would have happened something to it ? Moreover we haven't hear anything about it ( from God Hand, Griffith or even Flora ... i think she would have prevented them if anything had happened :-\ )

roberto999

The Black Chick of Darkness
That does remind me that the only person that had spoken about it (Elfheim) is Puck in fact. Mmmm can we trust the Puckester ?

Majin_Tenshi

The can opener went bye-bye...
Where are they going next you ask?

Guts, displeased with not being the head and shoulders above the rest of the party, decides he needs more power.

He goes to hunt down Zodd, hoping to attain more power. After cutting Zodds head of and choping it to pieces(making everyone else throw up), Zodds sould forces its way into the Dragonslayer, making it more powerful.

While hes in the area, Guts figures he'll try the new sword on Griffith. He rushes Griffith, the dragonslayer, imbued with limitless dark power, is too much for Griffith, everyone finds another reason to throw up.

With Griffith vanquished the godhand appear. There isn't enough of him left for them to put back together. The god hand, looking at the remains, get a little queasy. Guts figures, "Eh, what the hell," and rushes the god hand. Only Slan and Void survive. Guts ties them up and leaves them for Skully as a gift. This part manages to make IDEA a bit sick, causing Guts to notice it as well.

Guts tries to swim the ocean of fealings, but realizes it is in vain. He hesitates, for a moment, then heaves the DS at IDEA. The darkest parts of humanity's mind is destroyed. Peace comes to midland and everyone lives happily ever after. Well accept for all the apostles. They die horrible agonizind deaths, Void too. You don't want to know what Skully does with Slan...

Top Bottom