Void is the SKullknight's brother?

trapped_soul

"This is it. It's over."
This Spec is not from me. It's from a guy called "gordon_" from another board.

gordon_ said:
If you guys remember in Chapter 10 when they were on their way to rescue Griffith, the princess explained the story of the ruins he was imprisoned in and the ancient ruler Gaiseric? How God was jealous of him and sent three angels to destroy his kingdom?

From reading that episode you can pretty much gather that the Skull Knight is most likely the ancient ruler Gaiseric and Void (the 4th GodHand) is his brother whom as his sacrifice offered up the kingdom Gaiseric itself. That is why there were so many bodies at the bottom of the ruins with the seal of the sacrifice on them.

Also I don't believe the Gaiseric was offered as a sacrifice, but somehow found his way to becoming an Apostle. How he became an apostle is beyond me, but I don't think he was ever a sacrifice. I could be wrong though as no one knows the true story :).

i was quite impressed. what do you guys think? it seems to makes sense to me. i don't have my manga right now to check, but...

-TS

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
TS, on the Band of Hawks, when I did this: :eek: in response to that theory . . . I was being pretty damned sarcastic.

trapped_soul

"This is it. It's over."
Olivier Hague said:
Where does that "brother" stuff come from?
Oh, right: nowhere.

you're right. (i should've really read through it more carefully) the brother stuff really comes from nowhere... my bad. :-[

TS, on the Band of Hawks, when I did this: in response to that theory . . . I was being pretty damned sarcastic.

well... it wasn't obvious for me. why didn't you say something like: "no, i really don't think so, because blah blah...". You started all this. it's all your fault!!!

;D (just kidding)

-TS *total shame*

D

Drachenfels

_1492173_vader_150.jpg

"Void, I'm your father. Join the dark side and let us rule the universe together!"

Lliugusamui

around the corner
this theory is absurd, it's obvious Skull Knight can't be an apostle ... the mist around him and the impressions are pretty clear to say he's something unhuman just like apostles but something is different about him though
he's different from these : more like from the astral/good side ( do you think a guy like Wild could ever be able to share a cup of tea with an old lady ?? ^^ )

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Guillaume said:
this theory is absurd, it's obvious Skull Knight can't be an apostle ... the mist around him and the impressions are pretty clear to say he's something unhuman just like apostles but something is different about him though
he's different from these : more like from the astral/good side ( do you think a guy like Wild could ever be able to share a cup of tea with an old lady ?? ^^ )
Yeah well, could Wild ever sacrifice himself for the safety of his daughter? Remember the Count's mercy, and Roshinu's fondness of Jill. Not all apostles are fullymonsters.

Lliugusamui

around the corner
well i know ... it's just i was pretty fond of the thought of Wild linked to the story of Flora the one who makes cups of tea ^^
anyway, you can't deny Skull Knight isn't an apostle ; he hasn't some of their weaknesses that have made them choose for 'apostling' ( even though he must have some weaknesses hidden somewhere 8) ) , moreover, Zoddo in volume 17 says that Skully is separate from them, if I remember well :D (shut up ... )

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Guillaume said:
well i know ... it's just i was pretty fond of the thought of Wild linked to the story of Flora the one who makes cups of tea ^^
anyway, you can't deny Skull Knight isn't an apostle ; he hasn't some of their weaknesses that have made them choose for 'apostling' ( even though he must have some weaknesses hidden somewhere 8) )
(Psssst. Guillame, all you have to do is mention Zodd's reference to Skully as seperate from the apostles in volume 17)

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Guts' brand isn't bleeding when he's near Skully, and considering how "powerful" he is, I guess that would be something like a blood eruption...

Besides, the Skull Knight is opposing the God Hand, when Zodd (a strong apostle) only had freedom before Griff kicked his ass and showed him who's the boss (I sometimes like to think that Zodd somehow doesn't have the choice whether to serve him or not)... In a way, the God Hand are the apostles' masters, and there's no way a simple apostle could truly defy them, so by that logic there's no way Skully could be an apostle (since he's defying them).

I think that there's a good chance that Skullknight is fully human. Except that he weilds the weapon and armour of the Sylphs. Puck/Elves are decendents of Sylphs and Puck sensed something from Skullknight that seemed like an elf. And many of Skullknights moves and attack seem very wind oriented. Maybe Skullknight is a human who stayed in Kakuryo for so long that he's become almost super-human.
Just my speculation though........

Top Bottom