selling my cel collection

berserkanimefan

I'm a llama!
I need money going on a trip to canada to visit my girl, so I'm selling my cel collection have some nice berserk cels http://www.geocities.com/ssgatts_berserk/cels send me and email with any offers to ssgatts_berserk@yahoo.com thanks :)

Cloud Strife

Ive got a big sword to damn it!
Truely sad you have to sell them. To see your girl? Does she know what your doing to see her? Is she allowing you to give up a part of your soul like this?! Oh the humanity.. :'( :-\

berserkanimefan

I'm a llama!
Ya I haven't told her Im selling my collection yet but she is worth it, blah I have like 40 more cles then what are on my site need to get em scanned, and yes this is very sad :(

berserkanimefan

I'm a llama!
I told my girl the other day that I was selling off my collection so I could visit her, she was like noooooo matt pls dont do that etc etc hehe but um I did it anyhow and I was like aww you mean more to me then these stupid cels blah blah she was so happy hehe I'm such a good bf :p

BOB

poruno sutâ
hey drach don't be so impollite. he's such a sensitive young man and you hurt him very much with remarks like that

Oltobaz

Cancer no Deathmask
Can't you find another way to make money?Selling any part of my collection is much more than I could ever hope to endure...

Top Bottom