Skullknight.net Cribs

I thought it would be a interesting idea for members to clicks some pictures of their favorite parts of their apartments/houses and what not. Lets see what you got! :ubik:

Nothing worth bragging about for me really, a lot of posters. Only after taking these pictures do I realize how small my apartment is.

MY ROOM (Check out my sexy duck tape????)
DCAM0030.JPG

NEXT 3 is our bed room hallway.
DCAM0031.JPG

DCAM0032.JPG

DCAM0033.JPG

DVD/ VHS COLLECTION
DCAM0034.JPG

OWF CHAMPIONSHIP TITLE THERE ON TOP (I'VE LANDED ON MY HEAD MANY OF TIME FOR THAT 20 POUND SUCKER.)
DCAM0036.JPG

DCAM0037.JPG

LIVING ROOM ACTIVITY AREA
DCAM0038.JPG

DRAWING DEST
DCAM0039.JPG

DCAM0040.JPG

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Darklink286 said:
Maybe if some existed... :judo:
I've seriously seen like maybe 2 or 3 around, and even those were pretty rare.

You'd have plenty if you'd been collecting Young Animal for the past 10 years. :iva:

Dar_Klink

Last Guardian when? - CyberKlink 20XX before dying
Aazealh said:
You'd have plenty if you'd been collecting Young Animal for the past 10 years. :iva:
Oh yeah... and the volume posters, not that I'm a bad enough dude to rip them out. :farnese:
Don't know why those slipped my mind.
I don't have a good camera, but I assure you that my room is unashamedly weeaboo'd out in a really disorganized fashion. :troll:

These were pictures taken in December ... and I kinda swap my wall-scrolls around cos I didn't realize I had 15-18 of them already >_>'

IMG_0157.jpg

IMG_0168.jpg

I plan to hook up the TV on the wall, around where the Macross one is, if my landlady allows me to.

IMG_0158.jpg

IMG_0159.jpg

IMG_0161.jpg

Short passage to the bedroom, the restroom is to the right.

IMG_0162.jpg

IMG_0164.jpg

Damn, I need to invest in a cabinet now *smacks forehead* and book shelves for all the manga. I'll see if I can post a more current picture in a few weeks time, prolly after my Otakon trip.

turkitage

ターク
IncantatioN said:
These were pictures taken in December ...

Guess I never saw this post. But it's very cool to see the changes (improvements) of your living room setup from these pictures compares to your new setup: http://www.skullknight.net/forum/index.php?topic=12440.msg203120#msg203120

Very nice man! (I love the Gurren Lagann wall scroll! <3).

Speaking of changes.. So, I started this cool idea of wanting a painting of the Eclipse event on my wall in my living room a year ago.

You can see here: http://www.skullknight.net/forum/index.php?topic=12337.0

Well, I reget to tell you it never came true. Sorry for any disappointments. :sad: I can't believe it's been a year as I've drastically changed my living room (upgraded TV, new coffee table, etc) and had still planned on getting my dad to paint the Berserk Eclipse event. However, after borrowing a huge ladder and getting all the paint needed we ran into a small problem. My dad is afraid of heights. He had mentioned this before but he didn't think it was so bad till after only 4 steps up the ladder he couldn't take it.

Unfortunately, I had to come up with a new game plan since we already had all the equipment/paints. He has this long swimming pool pole (to clean pools with) that he has attached a painting brush to in the past and actually painted some things from far away. So, we did just that! Since he would be painting this way the painting would have to be more abstract than realistic so I decided to toss the Berserk idea away as we both felt it would be to hard to do from a distance.

I still wanted an eclipse at the top and just thought of putting a weird looking/abstract tree. So I sketch it out and let him go to town with his swimming pole brush! I think it turned out good. I enjoy the painting, it's very simple and plain but people that have seen it don't agree. If anything, I think it's a good placeholder.

Anyways, I also bought these huge long curtains and hung them up as well as just a total redesign of my living room with new furniture. I've really been planning on making all these changes for some time now but I've just been too picky on making such bold decisions such as the curtains, mounting the tv, paintings, colors, etc. Anyways, I felt this no longer fits in the original thread I posted as it has nothing to do with Berserk. The eclipse part is the only "Berserk inspired" part but I'd hardly categorize it that way.

So, here's my crib!

6514090901_b573b19448_b.jpg

6514215777_d4bace5dae_b.jpg

6514091767_d656cd4679_b.jpg

6514092577_06730fa11c_b.jpg

6514093353_f9e34030d9_b.jpg

6514094413_99fa5f87bf_b.jpg

6514095349_90a22d4984_b.jpg

6514096275_028080d2f4_b.jpg

6514097267_5301f587b8_b.jpg

P.S. If you look real close you can see my valentines date from this year in these pictures! :ganishka:

That looks sweet. Love the colors and the red curtains go well with the setting. When I saw it last night I thought "Well, that makes so much sense!" and the eclipse looks cool. Props to your dad to help you out with it and go ahead with the high painting even with his fear! Rad coffee table, can I has!?

turkitage

ターク
IncantatioN said:
That looks sweet. Love the colors and the red curtains go well with the setting. When I saw it last night I thought "Well, that makes so much sense!" and the eclipse looks cool. Props to your dad to help you out with it and go ahead with the high painting even with his fear!

Thanks, Thanks!

IncantatioN said:
Rad coffee table, can I has!?
you can has for a small fee... http://www.thefurniture.com/ESF-COCKTAIL-878.html

I absolutely love it! Bought it last year and never regretted it. It can be moved around in different positions (scroll down to the bottom of the link).

Domo arigato ^_^ ... I'll pick it up when I move into a bigger space, if that happens this year. The more I look at my living room, the more I feel I don't need need it, I'll be left with less walking space.

I've switched things around since my last post in here. In the living room, TV's wall mounted and there's both cabinets, a different couch, book shelf, mini dining table tucked into the corner. Bedroom's now quipped with a CD rack and another book shelf with Japanese volumes + art books + Blu Rays/ Dvds.

BUMP.

My living room's gone through a few changes since 2010. Different couch, statue cabinets, book shelf, wall-mounted my TV, etc. Over the weekend, I finally got some time to do -

1. Moving the Gravity painting from my bedroom to the living room.

2. Filling the bare wall next to my TV with 5 post-card size frames. Picked up those frames from Bed Bath & Beyond, put the post-cards I had and put them up in a criss-cross sequence as a try out. It looks decent to me but if other ideas pop up, I'll try em out.

C1.jpg

C2.jpg

Next up - thinking of what I could do instead of the Nana poster on the closet door in that first picture. I'd like to try something else out to take the focus off having a door in a weird spot in the living room. Will post more updates as and when they come along.

EDIT was to use the word painting instead of poster.

Haha that was funny. Well ... it's a Berserk painting and I love it. Over the weekend I noticed it could fit in that spot and replaced my wall-scroll with it.

Oburi

All praise Grail
dsc00699yc.jpg

Here's a shot of my little corner of the world. At least me bed and couch. Although I have posters and books all over my room you can easily tell from this end that two of my biggest obsessions are Berserk and The Beatles.

And yes I sleep with a sword next to me bed. And yes that pillow case is a joke just for you :iva:

Grail

Feel the funk blast
Nice setups you've got here, guys!

Oburi, your YA poster reminds me that I need to frame mine... :farnese:

Me too, Grail. I put the poster under my bed to sort of ... flatten it up but the fold-creases are kinda evident unfortunately.

Yeah Oburi, Fanta's cool.

Lithrael

Remember, always hold your apple tight
If you want you can take a creased or otherwise non-flat poster to a frame shop n they can mount it on foam core board etc for framing.

Top Bottom