Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mozgus or any of his minions

• Gennon

• Total voters
C

castrateme

Just as contrast to all of the sexy topics floating around, why don't we take note of how ugly some of these Berserk characters are?

My vote goes to the Snail Count apostle. I've gotta wonder how someone as bald, big and bloated as he was got to marry such a beautiful young woman in his past. His big slug form is even worse. I swear, he looks like a male version of Queen Slug-for-a-Butt (Earthworm Jim)

maximus

Es ist einsam im Nebel zu wandern...
my vote goes to "theuglyguywhotorturedgriffithandwasfinallykilledbytheman"

don t know if there has been a name for him,but it is for sure that he is really fucked up!

kimchan

"Should I be overcome by the vapors?
My apologies to the person who started this thread, I'm talking about the character only. But my vote goes for Gennon. The guy looks like he's melting. :p

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
What about the Ogre, Zepec, Adon, and the exploding fetus in Roshinu's cave 8)? Theyre at the top of my list. The ones on this list are just so-so in comparison.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Majin Tenshi said:
The apostle that shows up right after the eclipse. Did that even have a name?
He says something reminiscent of "GET IN MAH BELLLY" (I'll line my insides with you), so Ive always called him Apostle-FatBastard.

NightCrawler

Aeons gone, vast, mad and deathless
Walter said:
Majin Tenshi said:
He says something reminiscent of "GET IN MAH BELLLY" (I'll line my insides with you), so Ive always called him Apostle-FatBastard.

LOL! that line rox!

What about Serpico's mother?

Lliugusamui

around the corner
uhh... it wasn't a question, but a quote of what had been told ( in the thread i just have told about ) ; coz i had spoke about her ugliness that scared me quite a bit ^^

G

Griffith lover

I find Gennon to be the most repulsive because of his "tastes"... I just can't stand child molesters...

Besides, you can tell his perversion in his eyes... :p

P

psymont

Walter said:
Majin Tenshi said:

"the get in mah belly" line was in my translation too .... i was wondering if that was a joke .... ill line my insides with you sounds a lot more frightening cause were talking about the esophagus, stomach and intestines .... :-X .... i think that wild is the ugliest one cause he looks like an ex friend of mine who had sex with a frog while swimming in a pool funked up on acid ....

Top Bottom