Happy New Years SK.Net!!!

SaiyajinNoOuji

I'm still better than you
Happy New Years from Japan all! Remember that if your going to use "it", wrap it. If you are going to drive drunk, do it with the head lights turned off. :ubik:

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
We're not quite there yet, but happy new year!

Now... what can I dress my Void avatar up in to signify the new year ... hmmmmmm :void:

Th3Branded0ne

I'll be back.
Let us have another kick ass year for Skullknight.net. 2009 was amazing with the letter from Miura and the load of episodes we got. New and old resolutions we bow to make possible once again. Cheers everyeone :guts:

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Any thread about the new year isn't complete without reflecting on the past ... and at the top of the list for SKnet events of 2009 ... more/improved emoticons!

:serpico: :guts: :iva: :casca: :farnese: :griffnotevil: :ubik: :femto: :???: :sad: :magni:

What else comes to mind for you guys?

Oburi

All praise Grail
Best thing from Sk.net this year? Probably the "Picture Game" thread. :troll:

Seriously though, the letter. One of the sites greatest accomplishments. And I'm honored to have been here for that. Also the emoticons and the 20th anniversary for Berserk was great.

For my part, getting the Berserk tattoo over the summer. I'm branded for life now :guts:

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Happy new year guys! We're already in 2010 here! :guts:

Now I love our emoticons and all but the community's highlight this year was definitely receiving an answer to our letter to Miura. In fact I'd say it was the highlight of the website's whole existence, period.

Dar_Klink

Last Guardian when? - CyberKlink 20XX before dying
It's 7pm here still right now, but
HAPPY NEW YEAR SKULLKNIGHT.NET!

2009 seriously would not have been the same without my discovery of these boards! I'm glad to have met you guys and that I had the chance to understand Berserk so much better because of the discussion and information from here. I'm also happy I was able to be a part of receiving the response from Miura!
I don't usually do New Year's Resolutions, but mine right now is to rerevive the SK.net chat and get to know more of you guys! :badbone:

2010, here we come!

Happy new year everybody.

We're officially in 2010 in Europe. Mankind has reached the year they'll invent teleportation devices. It's gonna rock! :rakshas:

X

Xem

Happy New Year everyone! Highlights for me were going to see Propagandhi and Leftover Crack live, the last AWA (Anime Weekend Atlanta), and progressing into my program of study in college.

As for Berserk, Guts getting his strength back!!! Can't wait for the next episode. Domo Arigato, Miura-sama!

edit: As one of my close friends said, "Where's my flying car?!"

Dar_Klink

HAPPY NEW YEAR FOR REAL NOW! THE BEST COAST IS NOW IN 2010! :ganishka: :ganishka: :ganishka:

Edit: New, better name for a hopefully new, better year!

Oburi

All praise Grail
Yea the chatroom got some real good usage the last half of the year. It really made the community here feel like a real... well, community I guess. As Der Klunk said before it would be great to see the chatroom continue to be used through the new year and many years beyond.

Dar_Klink

Oburi said:
Yea the chatroom got some real good usage the last half of the year. It really made the community here feel like a real... well, community I guess. As Der Klunk said before it would be great to see the chatroom continue to be used through the new year and many years beyond.
Thanks for the support OddBerry!
So who's gonna have to get used writing 2010 on stuff now? I know it'll take me a while to get used to! :ganishka:

Top Bottom