DSC_2198.jpg

DSC_2211.jpg

DSC_2190.jpg

DSC_2219.jpg

DSC_2189.jpg

DSC_2191.jpg

DSC_2205.jpg

DSC_2214.jpg

Rest here http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v212/knot084/Femto%20Gyakko/?start=all[/QUOTE]

Maiku said:
I would LOVE it if Hot Toys made a Berserk figure. I can't really see it happening though.

Hottoys buys license and prefers monopoly. With their style they would not allow AOW to make anymore if they obtained the license. So either AOW makes them or Hottoys. You just can't have it all bro :schierke:

Aazealh said:
Aww, have faith! Pull some strings too. :ganishka:

I've been to their site lately and they tend to prefer buying 'exclusive' rights to a particular series. Since AOW and others make Berserk too, the chances are slim. Hottoys' flagship store + HQ are located in Hong Kong. I can go and ask the staff in person next time I'm there.

berserk777 said:
Hottoys buys license and prefers monopoly. With their style they would not allow AOW to make anymore if they obtained the license. So either AOW makes them or Hottoys. You just can't have it all bro :schierke:

I've been to their site lately and they tend to prefer buying 'exclusive' rights to a particular series. Since AOW and others make Berserk too, the chances are slim. Hottoys' flagship store + HQ are located in Hong Kong. I can go and ask the staff in person next time I'm there.

You sure about that? They made 1/6 Watchmen figures and so did DC direct. We're not even talking about the same franchise but the same product category.

Now that I think about it Hot Toys, Medicom AND DC Direct made 1/6 Dark Knight figures.

Anyway. Hot toys is my favorite company making figures right now. I would LOVE for them to make Berserk stuff but I just can't see it.

Maiku said:
You sure about that? They made 1/6 Watchmen figures and so did DC direct. We're not even talking about the same franchise but the same product category.

Now that I think about it Hot Toys, Medicom AND DC Direct made 1/6 Dark Knight figures.

Anyway. Hot toys is my favorite company making figures right now. I would LOVE for them to make Berserk stuff but I just can't see it.

Me too.
Their last T-800 figure is simply awesome :ubik:

Maiku said:
Yeah man. I have the Predator Arnold. I plan to pick that up as well.

I'll go talk to the guys @ the flagship store first chance I get. I also want them to make a Battle Suit version of Jill Valentine. It would look awesome I'm sure.

turkitage

ターク
Thank you very much for the close up detailed pictures. They are awesome!!

You can get such a better feel for the product when people take pictures like this.

I wasn't even considering getting this until i saw how well the statue looks up close.

You need to ALWAYS take pictures like this for these statues. You take amazing pictures!!! I even go back every now and then and look at the pics you took of the 20th Annvi statue that you took because it's so amazing (and I still don't have one = [).

http://www.skullknight.net/forum/index.php?topic=10405.msg177923#msg177923

Maiku said:
Yeah man. I have the Predator Arnold. I plan to pick that up as well.

It's a shame you guys are not buying your hottoys stuff directly in the flagship store. I've checked the prices for North American sites & European sites and they charge insane $$ for hottoys items. In Hong Kong you only pay like maximum 50-75% of those prices most North Americans & Europeans pay. Sadly enough I still haven't seen a hottoys figure worthy of my purchase...

There's actually a pretty good Griffith resemblance in that hs under Femto's helmet (well, I'm aware it's not a helmet, but you know what I mean). Thanks for the pics. It looks great.

Armored_Berserk said:
Off topic but here some pics of my T-800 Arnie hot toys

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v212/knot084/t-800%20hot%20toys/

Yeah. Anybody that says they're just "dollies" and I have seen people who can't get over being self-conscience are missing out on these near museum quality like pieces. I love the scale, details, paint and they're usually worth every penny. Too bad I'm pissed off with some of their customer service. My DX Batman has leaky oily abs and they'll only replace it with their fixed batch if they think there's enough oil/damage on it which is bs since mine will eventually deteriorate and by then it'll be too late for a replacement.

Anger aside, it would be great to see HT Berserk figs. I can guarantee that we would see the best likenesses yet and not to mention best prices/scale. Even though Berserk isn't as popular as some other manga/anime licenses such as Naruto (ughhh) I wonder if there's a good way to get them to realize it's still profitable since AoW can charge so much for statues. People at 1/6 forums seem to think Facebook is the best way to have their voices heard so if somebody is willing to post about it, it wouldn't hurt to have other people back that person up with comments and clicking the "Like" button. Just a thought.

That last picture reminded me of the scene in the manga. EPIC! I feel terrible for missing out on this one. But, I just started collecting figures a few weeks ago :p ... so, in time maybe, in time.

Top Bottom