Casca Sculpture round 2!

Re: Casca Sculpture

Looks amazing, Ehren. The paints really made it all the more awesome.

Also, thanks Derek and Aaz for finally letting me register on the site. Long time guest lurker.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Re: Casca Sculpture

bruhaha69 said:
Also, thanks Derek and Aaz for finally letting me register on the site. Long time guest lurker.

No problem, although your account had been authorized 3 years ago. :ganishka: I think the confirmation email must have ended up in your spam folder back then and you never noticed it.

Re: Casca Sculpture (LOTS of new pics on page 1)

I only plan to make 5 or 6 more castings. Just let me know if you want one. Thanks

Re: Casca Sculpture (LOTS of new pics on page 1)

I got mine a few weeks ago, looks super awesome. I can't wait to take time to paint it. I've never painted a kit before so I'm hoping it looks good when I'm done. Again the kit is AWESOME!!

I'm bumping this up for the new sale... 110$ shipped in the US for an unassembled kit. If you want an assembled kit it's probably gonna be about 300$ but you can PM and we'll talk. This is gonna be a run of about 10. I think 2 are spoken for already. Just to be clear - this is 1/6 scale figure about 12" tall with the base. Thanks again

ryuhayabusa6787

It's time somebody put you in your place, human!
$110.00 this is a steal.

damn why the hell did i spend my Christmas money. oh yeah now i remember i spent it on school. oh the joy of being me. :judo:

Top Bottom