Anyone got a Guts Magun statue for sale?

Hi all,

This is a weird request! But I am looking to buy a Guts Magun, normal or limited edition, mint or broken!!! Anything will suffice. I see some on ebay but I'm hoping to spend a little less. If anyone has one for sale, that would be fantastic! Please PM me! Thank ya. :guts:

DirectDK said:
Hi all,

This is a weird request! But I am looking to buy a Guts Magun, normal or limited edition, mint or broken!!! Anything will suffice. I see some on ebay but I'm hoping to spend a little less. If anyone has one for sale, that would be fantastic! Please PM me! Thank ya. :guts:

....bitch if you make an amazing Dio out of my favorite Guts I am going to hate you even more.

:ganishka: LOL you guys are hilarious. well, let's just leave it to speculation. i bought one for cheap on YJ just a few hours ago. should arrive by end of the month. :slan:

and maiku, i agree, the guts magun is one of the best aow standalones. i think they did his face relatively well here, unlike other guts statues! pose is great too.

Dar_Klink

Last Guardian when? - CyberKlink 20XX before dying
I was really confused and excited until I found out that by "dio" you meant Diorama... :sad:
1255042764554.jpg

Still though, glad that you found it man!

Top Bottom