"Versus"

trapped_soul

"This is it. It's over."
Does anyone know this movie?

It's Korean i think. The guy on the cover reminds of Dante in DevilMayCry (he has a black Coat, a gun in his left hand and a sword in his right)

It looks quite bloody.
I was wondering if it's some good action.

-TS

Wereallmad

I love YaBB 1 Gold!
It's japanese (duh).

It's directed by Ryuhei something or other.

It's a zombie/horror/action/martial arts/samurai/gunfighting flick.

That being said, I really don't think I need to tell you that the story is ass in every concievable way. The plot, and the dialogue are so bad in fact, that the movie often makes fun of itself (I have to assume intentionaly, though I can't really be sure). This movie isn't about either of those things though, it's about mindless action sequences. The swordfighting scenes are about as badass as they come, really I don't think I've seen anything like it. Worth buying just for the opening sequence, which I daresay is the highlight of the movie.

berserkanimefan

I'm a llama!
blah if you wanna see really good japanese movies watch anything directed by takashi miike the guys a god (audition, dead or alive 1-3, fudoh, bird people in china just to name a few)

BOB

poruno sutâ
mmmh so young, so energetic this little fella.
he's right about miike tho.
ichi the killer rocks and the rest of his movies also

berserkanimefan

I'm a llama!
Of course im right about Miike...but as for ichi the killer thats not one of his best movies story wise its about the same premis as his earlier work "full metal gokudo"(yakuza). Any how Miike is ownage nuff said.

BOB

poruno sutâ
polliteness is your middle name i guess. i love miike films. my favourites are still visitor q and audition so stfu n00b 0r 1ll 84$h0r y0u w1th n0 z00m 0n

BOB

poruno sutâ
you bet i'll do :D
but no matter how much i would appreciate this flame war to go on i must advise you to first let yourself grow some hair on your cojones or else this won't get us anywhere. plz, no pretty plz

and skip these nasty f words. they're bad

Wereallmad

I love YaBB 1 Gold!
BOB said:
you bet i'll do :D
but no matter how much i would appreciate this flame war to go on i must advise you to first let yourself grow some hair on your cojones or else this won't get us anywhere. plz, no pretty plz

and skip these nasty f words. they're bad

You really should just try and ignore him. You wont be able to get through to him unless you learn to communicate with him on his own level, and all the hours you'd have to invest listening to people chat on counterstrike or AOL's public chatrooms couldn't be worth it.

Just give it time and his 13 year old ass will probably get taken care of by Walter.

Top Bottom