"Versus"

BOB

poruno sutâ
wereallmad i know these cs kiddies and i like em soo much. thx but i kinda like these games that lead nowhere. maybe i am a nerd :-\

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
berserkanimefan said:
13 lol im 18 and as far as walter goes...blah i have friends in high places lets just say that so stop fucking about
... "What good is a phone call if you are unable to speak?"

*banned*

BOB

poruno sutâ
Wereallmad said:
I'm starting to see the appeal

Jep. all for the kids. See i'm german and i try very hard to collect some new invectives but i must admit that the british have a lot more of these beautifully rude and vulgar words than the american kids. however i'm not going to abandon all hope and so i'm trying to get some of these little fellas a bit angry. maybe someday i get some useful feedback that way :D

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Berserkanimefag

As much as i appreciate your proposal concerning manly love i must refuse your offer as i lead a healthy heterosexual relationship. However i'm sure as hell that you will find one or two satisfying fists for your dark room desires elsewhere.
Good luck and best wishes

Ckrisz

Brooklyn Representah
Well, I'm glad I came back to this board. :)

Anyways, go see VERSUS. Its main focus is mindless action, but it does have a semi-intriguing Japanese-undead mythology thing going on, and the fight choreography is top-notch. Zero character development and few production values, but this movie is all about stylized fighting and you get that in spades.

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
I fell asleep before this action fiesta finished, no shit. This is a bad movie; just bad, very bad, not so bad that it's good, it goes way beyond that, all the way back to just plain bad again. The action is not good, it's just going on... all the time, but you feel nothing seeing it. Watching the action in this movie is like watching a hamster running on a wheel for two hours.

-Griffith

P.S. Did I mention this movie sucks?

CnC

Ad Oculos
well that was one of the more interesting flame wars...
it lacked the tact and genuine hatred of the flame wars between wereallymad and i...

...just kiddin'... chill man... chill

Top Bottom