Who is going to play MAG (ps3)

I went ahead and reserved this game today the only downside to it is that Mass Effect 2 comes out the same day and my playing time should be split between the two (I will probably rush in to finishing ME2 first hehe). For those of you who don't know MAG is a team oriented FPS. In the game there are different types of game modes, the biggest one of them has up to 256 players. In the case of 256 players you have 1 commander which is in charge of 4 platoons (each of the with a platoon leader) and each platoon having 4 squads (each of them with a squad leader) and each leader has special abilities as well as the ability to put way points etc. I went ahead and played the open beta that took place on early January and the game mas mainly fun but it takes some time to get used to it if you have been playing MW2 in general liked the overall flow of MW2 better but I like playing a game which has a more complex team objective.

Anyhow who is buying this?

Saephon

Die young and save yourself
I know several people who played the beta and said the game is promising. I'm going to try it at my friend's house because I know he preordered it...but uhhh...Mass Effect 2. Yeah.

SaiyajinNoOuji

I'm still better than you
I want to play in a 256 team battle! :sad:

This and Demon Soul's would be the only reason for me to get a PS3.

The goon's say its a pretty fun game and that you need real tactics (for the most part) to succeed.

!update! I like the game so far currently at level 10, it is somewhat hard to adjust to the game if you are coming from mw2 specialy due to the recoil of the weapons. With upgrades to a weapon you can improve your accuracy tho, so that is a most and until you don't upgrade them unless you are shooting from a prone position you will feel like a noob. I also still haven't found a team to plAy tacticaly with, perhaps when I get enough points to get to a position of squad leader I can start getting a crew togheter. Btw nomad I am playing valor. Psn Id is TeslaCoilAssasin

Top Bottom