Tetris

trapped_soul

"This is it. It's over."
What's your personal record at this video-game.

i was playing the game-boy version yesterday, and set a new personal record at 148 lines... :eek:

(when i played it 5 years ago i only got 80-100 most of the time. apparently some things become easier as you grow up...)

-TS

P.S. I guess Olivier's is like 211 or something. ^^

puella

Berserk forever
I used to be a buff of this game.
My best record was more than 500 which is common for most game players, not gameboy version.
However, I don't think I can make 100 now. :p
I strongly recommend 3D- tetris which is worth your whole night. and any kind of tetris would be good.

**This is the best game ever!!!

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
I played it a long time ago, my personal record was something like 122 i can't exactly remember, was on gameboy.

If you've done a 360 line score on GB Walter that's enough to know what your sacrifice was for ;) ... Tetris ultimate skill ;D ;D

trapped_soul

"This is it. It's over."
Aazealh said:
If you've done a 360 line score on GB Walter that's enough to know what your sacrifice was for ;) ... Tetris ultimate skill ;D ;D

yeah, that was definitely not the game-boy version he played.

you made me look like an idiot at first, walter!
try playing the g-boy version if you have it, i'm wondering if anyone can break my record!

-TS

P.S.
Today i made 152.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Well, I don't know if I'm really good or what, but I played for 1/2 hour and set a 184 lines score. 8)
I think 200 is possible, but it was really fast at lvl 18, I just couldn't follow the game. Anyway Tetris is still an amazing game despite being that old.

Have you tried the B mode?

maximus

Es ist einsam im Nebel zu wandern...
i used to play B-Mode and it was christmas day as i finished it,after endless hours of battle...
thats the things u remember all life long i think!!^^
really tough!!!!

Top Bottom