Who's your favorite lady on the Normandy?

Who's your favorite lady on the Normandy?

• Jack

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Miranda Lawson

• Dr. Chakwas

• Ashley

• Kaidan

• Total voters
I was trying to see who I was still able to sleep with in the game post suicide mission and I was wondering who you guys favored in the game.

Miranda_stripping_by_Bebbe88.jpg

A gentleman never tells? Too bad there's no gentleman on Sk.net!

Samara's my fav.
masseffect2_trl_samaravideo_113009_qthighwide_thumb_ign.jpg

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Not sure a "conquest list" is needed... It's not like it's very hard to "conquer" these virtual characters in the first place.

P.S. Where's Morinth?

Saephon

Die young and save yourself
I wanted to remain faithful to Liara, but after the way she acted on Illium, combined with Tali's cute, awkward, and touching romance...Yep. So sorry, Asari. :ganishka:

Tali'zorah is my true love.

I was faithful to Liara until that terrible meeting, then Tali won my heart. But I dunno, maybe if I read the comic book and understand what's going on a little better, I'll come back to her.

Nice touch excluding Ashley from the poll!

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Eluvei said:
I was faithful to Liara until that terrible meeting, then Tali won my heart. But I dunno, maybe if I read the comic book and understand what's going on a little better, I'll come back to her.

You heretics don't deserve her! :azan:

Eluvei said:
Nice touch excluding Ashley from the poll!

Fixed, and I added a little bonus too. :slan:

Shane said:
You can get down and dirty with Chakwas?

Nope.

Saephon

Die young and save yourself
Haha, a bonus indeed. Also, I can't help but mentally insert a "the" in your Chakwas comment, Shane. From this day forth I propose we refer to her as "The Chakwas." :iva:

Vampire_Hunter_Bob

Cats are great
Liara's obsession with killing the Shadow Broker sent my Shepard down a dangerous spiral of suicidal missions and booze. He would walk the degrading halls of Omega drinking unknown drinks fighting anyone that got in his way. But Tali came and helped him kick his coke addiction and turned him to studying the one true religion, The Holy Qwib-Qwib. In a hot moment before rushing off on a far more dangerous moment, Shepard and Tali had what they call, sex.

In shame Shepard turned down his frame of Liara.

In short: I did Tali.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Vampire_Hunter_Bob said:
To be honest I really was disappointed that there wasn't a sex scene, side boob or ass in it.
You can always just peruse DeviantArt if you want to check that kind of stuff out. That site is like the Internet's Omega. You know, the back-alley portion where only the scum and misfits live. :void:

Vampire_Hunter_Bob

Cats are great
Walter said:
You can always just peruse DeviantArt if you want to check that kind of stuff out. That site is like the Internet's Omega. You know, the back-alley portion where only the scum and misfits live. :void:

Thanks for the suggestion, but I think i'll pass. :guts:

Aphasia

ALL MYSTERIES MUST BE SOLVED
Walter said:
This is all too true.

Top Bottom