Votes: 27 65.9%
  • Yes.

Votes: 13 31.7%
  • I DUNNO (don't care)

Votes: 1 2.4%

• Total voters

theblakeman

theblakeman- your local pervert
Personally I love the dubbing. You guys can all go to hell if you don't like it!!! But it is your opinions, yeah, but that doesn't mean I can't take a pen knife and jab it through my stomach till I puke my lunch out every time you make fun of it!!!! The dubbing sounds far better than other animes I've seen (AND THAT'S A LOT). I just think you're all fanboys!!! (er fangirls too)

kimchan

"Should I be overcome by the vapors?
I didn't like the dub much. Mostly because some of the actors from Dragonball Z were in there. Everytime I hear Gaston, I think of Goku. But it's not a huge deal to me, the anime was pretty cheesy by itself anyway. :p

theblakeman

theblakeman- your local pervert
Yeah, I was writing something different and decided to change what I was saying but forgot to pt in your. Still. Your opinion is wrong :-* :-*

Begemot

STOP UNDRESSING ME WITH YOUR EYES!
I think Guts sounds too old, and too heroic, he should sound darker.

Casca sounds to bitchy IMO.

I thought Griffith was ok.

However, they have some of the greatest outtakes ever. "Who wants to jerk me off?"

C

castrateme

I don't like the Berserk dub, for the most part. Most of the voice acting, IMO, is really bad when compared to the original. I hate Zodd's dub voice the most. I dunno about any of you, but it sounds almost stereotypical. I like Griffifth's dub voice, though. :p

But yeah... those outtakes are great.

Rickert: If this bird poops on my arm, I'm gonna eat it!

Adon: DAMMIT! All MY base are belong to THEM!

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
"The baylet seems to protect me from evil"
-Griffith, episode 3 (or 4)

"Ready the next volley"
-Griffith, episode 6

BlahBlah Fate Blah Itsy Bitsy Spiderrrr BlahBlahBlah
- Willem Dafoe as episode preview voice/Void.

maximus

Es ist einsam im Nebel zu wandern...
well it is not too good but it could be worse,so i actually don t wanna criticize it because finally i m really happy someone dubbed it at all!!

ShinHell9

I started on here when I was like 14...
I think media blasters should've done more searching for actors, caska sounds like a total bitch, griffith got an okay one, whoever the hell did guts' voice over in the dc gam should've done it for the anime, they should've used K.T. Vogt as an extra (don't ask me why), maybe the dude who did solid snake's voice would sound cool doing guts, corkus sounds like a goddamn smoker, rickert's got a pretty good voice over, judeau has a poor voice over (not bad just poor), zoddo sounds soooo gay with that goddamn growl added with his voice, gaston sounds noting like the japanese gaston. a few notes which really pissed me off:
1. Griffith saying "I bear no ill feelings for you" instead of saying "I do not hate you" I mean how the fuck is ill fellings sopposed to replace hate?
2. Guts sounds like "a mighty rightous hero" and thats just wrong"
3. when caska talks she immediatly sounds like she's nagging someone
4. wasn't it void who said the intro not that apostle dude from the first episode?

but it could be worse...how worse? like sailor moon dub worse
my fav outakes are these:
1. "If this bird craps on my arm i'm eating it"
2. "I have something to report! Sir you do realize your wearing a very faggy outfit!"(delayed response)"NO!(from the captain)" "ha ha ha he says no"
3. "wait you weren't listening were you"-caska "yes I was, so what?-gutsu "(in a very bitchy voice)so what!? dont gimme dat i'm telling you to wait here until griffth finshes his guest so you..."

ShinHell9

I started on here when I was like 14...
but everyone still knows the dub sucks...If you havent seen this post before he switched yes with no & no with yes. Don't worry were not all crazy.

Pseudointellectual

Lean Meat Matrix
I thought the voice acting was pretty keen.

Casca's VA could've been cast better and a few of the minor parts were a little too cartoony-sounding, but this has to be one of the best dubs I've seen.

Roll

Dreamer
I think the dub is okay, but the original voices are obviously better. The DC game had a better set of actors. It would've been nice if they had gotten those same ones for the anime. The outtakes make it all worth it, though... :p

Darok

Melancholy (Holy Martyr)
Roll said:
I think the dub is okay, but the original voices are obviously better. The DC game had a better set of actors. It would've been nice if they had gotten those same ones for the anime. The outtakes make it all worth it, though... :p

the dude in the DC game that plays Guts sounds like Raziel from soul reaver...... I couldn't handle that

G

Genn21

:D, im faithful enough ot the anime that i didnt spoil my berserk experiance through watching the dub which proboly sucks a insane amount, ( your all heathens ^^ )

i think the dub is awesome i really love gutts voice its really good. i like jap berserk voice sometimes though sounds like a kid and remembers me alot about basara from Macross 7 since he did both i believe.all the others are great to and yeah Zodd voice its ok little annoying with the growling with it.

Top Bottom